Eastern european installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, the mods have been busy with this one haven't they?

I'd hate to be refferred to as an 'ist' of any kind, but the point has been made and then flogged to death.

I hadn't considered the 'racist' aspect of this thread until BAS incorrectly mentioned it and subsequently went on to make another storm in a tea cup.
I also don't understand why he further went on to refer to blacks and jews instead of leaving the thread to die a natural death?
I also find it somewhat hypocritical that someone who is so disconnected from the reality of how offensive they are can then go on to make such a song and dance about something which may or may not have been xenophobic. ( I could, but i don't intend to offer a cogent and rationale explaination of why i say this )

The work is rough, I wonder if the customer expects to see any certification for this job? hmm, i wonder........ :confused:

Sponsored Links
interesting alot of the fitting have 3 screws holding them to the wall.

They are obviously quite worried of them falling off, or buggered tne holes up.

so it seems as anew person to this forum i am not allowed to make a comment so says ban all . well thats a bit bigotted in itself and point 2 is yes some other countries there regulations are different to ours so what they think is correct and what is correct are two different things ban all . i was gonna ask if you were a muslim as a joke as you want to ban all but i'm sure you'll edit it to your own uses sir but at the end of the day no matter what you say i would not have foreign workers doing work for me . i would get an english company as were in difficulties in this country and i support my local shop builder electrician etc etc . it seems sir that you cant see the wood through the trees and maybe your not a bigot but just a moron maybe !!!!!

so it seems as anew person to this forum i am not allowed to make a comment so says ban all
I never said you weren't allowed, it just seemed a bit of a coincidence that you had joined not because you wanted to further the cause of racism in the electrical forum.

As you're new you might not have come across it yet, but the forum for you is the General Discussion one - that's where all the other racists hang out.

point 2 is yes some other countries there regulations are different to ours so what they think is correct and what is correct are two different things
Do you think that the work shown in the photos is of a standard likely to comply with the Polish regulations, given that Poland is a member of CENELEC like us?

ban all . i was gonna ask if you were a muslim as a joke as you want to ban all but i'm sure you'll edit it to your own uses sir
I'm not going to edit it.

But I will point out that it shows you have religious hatred in you as well.

but at the end of the day no matter what you say i would not have foreign workers doing work for me .
Of course you wouldn't - you're a racist.

i would get an english company as were in difficulties in this country and i support my local shop builder electrician etc etc . it seems sir that you cant see the wood through the trees and maybe your not a bigot but just a moron maybe !!!!!
So in other words to you the most important aspect of the story here is not the quality of the work, it's the fact that the people who did it aren't English.

Sponsored Links
in replt yo your first point it seems you are saying that its just electricians that are racist
i know of a chap who had a cuban builder , who did as they did in cuba ... and the whole lot had to be redone so muslims dont have religious hatred in them when they are not even allowed to say merry christmas
and yes sir i try and help my local small firms so by doing that i'm a racist am i i have a friend who is a communist and you sound just like him in that your not a racist just an idealioligist and will kill all who disagree with your warped outlooks no matter what colour they are 'i think you should read more and maybe start drinking ... you might cheer up a bit :)

in replt yo your first point it seems you are saying that its just electricians that are racist
You have a comprehension problem.

i know of a chap who had a cuban builder , who did as they did in cuba ... and the whole lot had to be redone
And your point is?

so muslims dont have religious hatred in them when they are not even allowed to say merry christmas
1) Can you produce any evidence that there is such a prohibition in Islam?

2) Many individuals/groups/organisations/societies around the world fall short of decent standards of behaviour. Do you really think that you should use that as a justification for lowering yours? Do you think that it's OK for you to behave in any way you like just so long as you can point to someone somewhere who is worse than you?

and yes sir i try and help my local small firms so by doing that i'm a racist am i
What if your small local firms were run by immigrants or migrants? Your words were "no matter what you say i would not have foreign workers doing work for me". That's nothing to do with helping small local firms, and everything to do with racism, and were you an employer and you tried to adopt that policy when employing people you would be breaking the law.

i have a friend who is a communist and you sound just like him in that your not a racist just an idealioligist and will kill all who disagree with your warped outlooks no matter what colour they are
1) Can you provide any evidence to support your assertion that I will kill all who disagree with me? Or is that just more of your ramblings which stem from ignorance and (I am increasingly coming to believe) your below average intelligence?

2) Only a racist would regard objections to racist attitudes and behaviour as warped.

i think you should read more and maybe start drinking ... you might cheer up a bit :)
And I think you should learn to write, spell and punctuate properly, so I don't need lessons or advice on literacy from someone like you.

"In Islam" ?

As if there's a such a geographical location or nation as Islam. I'd like to know where it is! I've heard of Islamic nations, but they seem to be widespread stretching from Islington to Islamabad and beyond.......

"So, I don't need lessons or advice on literacy..........."

Pfffttt!

yes in islan you are not allowed to acknowledge any other religion at all so if some one says merrychristmas happy hanaka you must not reply in any way that implies that you have recognised that religion fact ... so ban all when you start these arguements please make sure you know what your talking about and not just waffling on for the sake of it also under stalimism ? communism all people who disagree with the main party politics would be sent to gulags or shot .. ban all or can i call you banal you definately want to get out more and speak with not just shout at , other people you'll be amased at what you learn . yours sincerely gruppenfuhrer steve hitler :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back