Electric wall mouted fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

have an issue sourcing a part for a "montreal wall mounted fire"
bought it in homebase and they are of no use what so ever ,got a spark from my work to come round today and rip it apart and he has came to the conclusin its the switch panel that is broken anyone have any ideas as to were a can but a replacement switch board it has 3 buttons one for on/off another for heat and finally one for lights .its about 3"x3" maybe a lil smaller would appreciate any ideas or comments thanks.

Sponsored Links
In terms of finding parts - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...fire)&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

In terms of getting help here - using punctuation to make your posts more intelligible, and leaving people less breathless might be a good idea, together with some proper proof reading, where you take the trouble to read back what you actually wrote, not what you think you did or meant to.

were a can but a replacement

That's not really what you meant to write, is it?

How did he confirm it was the switch panel ?

I'd suggest you isolate it and take it out / apart and search for the manufactures name and the panel part code. Google is quite good at taking such info and offering up contacts.

Homebase et all are just box shifters so don't expect any resource time by them, wasted on a nice offering of customers service on an item (that I assume) is out of warranty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back