EV are they worth it?

Sponsored Links
Blimey, I nearly fell of my Parker Knoll when I saw that DNJ had actually posted a YT vid that demonstrated common sense, rational thinking and some positive recommendations to the Teslarati.

Come on DNJ, you can do better than that. I want some vacuous gobshɨte, font of ignorance conveying their cantankerous, shallow and ultimately pointless anti-EV ‘philosophies’. A big fail, indeed. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Not on my ice car it doesn't. My carbon something, something filter is under the bonnet. The engine heat dries it out and kills anything biological.
But on some cars it gets wet easily, so no difference to the Tesla.

Advantages and disadvantages for ice and ev, but be fair and compare them properly, not just pick and choose an item and then generalise about it.

Which one? ICE is a mature design with these problems sorted out long ago.
Various. Some Peugeot, ford, citroen models specifically.

All been around long enough to have the problems sorted.

Also, various VW (amongst others) that have water ingress issues damaging electronic parts and causing dampness and smell issues

Various. Some Peugeot, ford, citroen models specifically.

All been around long enough to have the problems sorted.

Also, various VW (amongst others) that have water ingress issues damaging electronic parts and causing dampness and smell issues
So, you don't know anything specific?

I did not ask for a list of every one. You can't even list one.
Have you tried Google?

There's quite a few on there to choose from.

You can find odd sites for ev issues but can't find anything about ice vehicles with the same (or worse) faults ?

Enough said

Have you tried Google?

There's quite a few on there to choose from.

You can find odd sites for ev issues but can't find anything about ice vehicles with the same (or worse) faults ?

Enough said
You still can't list one. Why is it so hard?

My old Volvo's air con drain pipe clogged up, and the condensate soaked the passenger floor mat making it damp and smelly.

What I did was fix the problem.

What I did not do was take to the internet to make a pillock of myself posting up some daft sweeping statement about all cars being crap based on a limited experience of a single problematic design element, completely unrelated to the propulsion system, of one model on one marque

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back