extractor fan in light switch??

lancenotalot said:
I have looked but cant find it,thats why Im asking,if I could see the diagram Im sure I would be ok,can someone post a link please?

FFS. FIRST PAGE, LAST 2 POSTS. WANT ME TO COME AND WIRE THE ****IN THING FOR YOU ASWELL?

if you dont understand the diagrams, call a sparky before you kill someone

Sponsored Links
Hi Andy,would you do that for,oh that would be great,what time can you get here by,I want to have a shower at 8.30....tea or coffee??

lancenotalot said:
I have looked but cant find it,thats why Im asking,if I could see the diagram Im sure I would be ok,can someone post a link please?

why post a link?, you already know where it is.

I am sorry to say that if you can not understand what we are saying then i have to question your ability to do the job.

oh and the "riddle" tar mac

Sponsored Links
lizzieg said:
Lancenotalot

if you look at breezers diagram, it clearly shows that you wire fan into the light rose, so that the switch will operate both light and fan at the same time, I think this was what you wanted?

heres a link to the triple pole isolator as well

http://www.rbstaronline.co.uk/acatalog/Emma_Switches.html :LOL:

expect him to find the isolator? its almost at the bottom (like the diagrams he 'couldnt find'

Just to let you know,I followed the info but never found the diagrams you spoke of,after lizzieg mentioned the ceiling rose I realised what I was doing wrong,sorry if I seemed really thick but Im sure most of you do this for a living.
Its all working fine now,I think that perhaps some of you ought to show a little more patience,oh and by the way andy you are a **** and need a triple isolator shoving where the sun dont shine!!
Have a good one all.

you get replies on these forums in the same vein as you post. They tried to help you but you were not willing to help yourself. you only have your self to blame

lancenotalot said:
Just to let you know,I followed the info but never found the diagrams you spoke of,after lizzieg mentioned the ceiling rose I realised what I was doing wrong,sorry if I seemed really thick but Im sure most of you do this for a living.
Its all working fine now,I think that perhaps some of you ought to show a little more patience,oh and by the way andy you are a **** and need a triple isolator shoving where the sun dont shine!!
Have a good one all.

dont like the truth? you were told repetedly where to look and what to do, but you ignored it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back