F.28 Valliant Boiler Fault

2000-2001 had the crap black door springy catch that alwags break u can see it in the middle of the pic , after that they got rid of the catch and cut the plastic door so it fitted and caught on the bottom of the case .. I know im sad lol these early ones didnt have the switch in series with the gas valve, that was added to later ones maybe 2003 obwards

This is what I call product knowledge, brilliant! Never noticed the different clip.

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much everyone! It was because the gas wasn't turned on - so I turned this on and had a lovely hot shower!

OK but have you wondered why the gas had been turned off?

Hope there aren't any open ends in the house.

Spot on Bunnyman, I'd say it was Feb 2002 Possibly lack of servicing re the F.28, but could well be the recent work too. I'd be getting them back pronto whatever.

Sponsored Links
2000-2001 had the crap black door springy catch that alwags break u can see it in the middle of the pic , after that they got rid of the catch and cut the plastic door so it fitted and caught on the bottom of the case .. I know im sad lol these early ones didnt have the switch in series with the gas valve, that was added to later ones maybe 2003 obwards

This is what I call product knowledge, brilliant! Never noticed the different clip.
I just looked at the date on the sticker...:whistle:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back