FAO AGILE -Gem combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My insurance company have informed me that they can't get the parts for my gem combi boiler. Br. Gas had no problem 2 years ago. Does anyone know where they can be purchased now.

I know Tony Agile is an expert on these boilers as he has helped me before.

Kindest regards, Hughey

Sponsored Links
Even though this post mentioned my name obviously I missed it and did not reply!

The simple answer is that the importing company closed down shortly after importing these Gem boilers and virtually no spare parts are available now.

They are fairly reliable boilers but now about 15 years old and there are very few left.

I have tried to keep some running for my customers and I have many solutions for some of the common faults.

Tony Glazier

I am sure that he is!

Not so sure his boiler has survived under a maintenance agreement though!

I replaced one last week that BG had struggled on with for many years ( although I did have to go and repair it once when they could not diagnose the problem! )

Tony

Sponsored Links
No, that would give too many matches!

I was looking up Gem boilers!

The MIs would be useful to go with my archive Gem boiler!

I would say a pretty good boiler if BG managed to keep it working until three weeks ago!

Vaillant tomorrow, they are all over the place.

Hows it looking you end.

CCR first, I want to get rid of as many multiples as possible.

Then we need to decide on the controls and where to put it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back