Female "Circumcision"

Sponsored Links
I agree female circumcision is abhorrent, and know of at least one British missionary who was murdered by this very act after lobbying the local heads to have the practice outlawed. :evil: Bled to death.

I agree that cultural/aesthetic male circumcision is abhorrent (speaking as someone who lost his roll-neck as a teenager due to a zip-related incident, I still miss it from time to time :cry: ).

I also would say the same thing about child piercers. Why do some parents pay to have some backstreet body modifier stab their baby, toddler or child through the ear just so they can bling some Lizzy Duke? :evil:

I have nothing against anyone over the age of 18 deciding they want to have their own body modified. If you want a bar through your hogseye or a tattoo of your local MP fellating an alsatian, by all means have it done. It's your body! I just don't see why any parent feels they have the right to have their child assaulted with a needle. :evil:

I agree with you Donkmeister.

The circumcision thing comes from religion and as an atheist myself I think it’s wrong to brainwash children before they have the intellectual equipment to resist the damn poisonous stuff.

It’s difficult to get the right balance when it comes to children but when people start using God as a reason to justify cruel acts it p1sses me off big time.

One of my lines of attack was if God is so omnipotent and omniscient then why did he/she/it create the perfect man but then insist on hacking body parts off? Sounds like he/she/it aint so bright after all.

Of course there’s always some religious tosser with a smart arse none-answer. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
woman%20ironing.jpg

Why is that Iron placed on top of a small Ocean-going submersible vehicle?????

I agree with you Donkmeister.

The circumcision thing comes from religion and as an atheist myself I think it’s wrong to brainwash children before they have the intellectual equipment to resist the damn poisonous stuff.

It’s difficult to get the right balance when it comes to children but when people start using God as a reason to justify cruel acts it p1sses me off big time.

One of my lines of attack was if God is so omnipotent and omniscient then why did he/she/it create the perfect man but then insist on hacking body parts off? Sounds like he/she/it aint so bright after all.

Of course there’s always some religious t****r with a smart a**e none-answer. :rolleyes:

With that name you must have been waiting for years for the right thread to use it :rolleyes:

Anyway, whilst we're on about women's nether regions, how about a joke.

Q What has a pizza delivery boy got in common with a gaenocologist?

A They can both smell it, but they're not allowed to taste it! :D

Sponsored Links
Back