Fiat Brava 1.2 16V (Y Reg-2000) Shaking/Rattling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi please can somebody help me please ive recently bought a Fiat brava as my 1st car it only has 50.000 on the clock and ive recently had a head gasket repair wish seemed to be fine be 2 days later i been seeing Engine management warning light up on the dash. Ive had a diagnostics computer plugged in to the car and was give 4 codes as follows :-c300 c302 c304 which i been told means cylinder 1,2 & 4 are all miss-firing ive had the coil pack changed and for like 6 miles the car was fine but after that the rattling/ shaking came back when am in low gears and get to about 3000 revs this starts and when stationary at lights it rattles quiet a lot. please can somebody help me to what the problem ?? [/code]

Sponsored Links
I think you should take it back to the place where you had the head done or have a compression check done first to ensure that the job was done properly.

;)

Would'nt think it was missing on all three cylinders as it would not run at all, maybe 1 or 2 missing at a one time,as said above take back to the garage and get them to check as you have paid them your hard earned cash and they sould at least look at it, i mean it could be when the head warms up the compression drops causing missfire if the head has not been fitted properly. just a thought.

Sponsored Links
Back