fitting a new bathroom suite

sounds a fair price .......in euro`s surely ;) ......good luck with the tiling, I bloody hate it

Sponsored Links
Hi Rosetta, I,m in the same boat as you! I have just started to prepare my bathroom to install a 'Prima suite' from B & Q. A couple of questions if you dont mind - did your bath come with a supporting cradle? and when fitting the sink with the half pedestal how did you conceal the pipework up to the pedestal. I'm gonna have a go at installing the suite myself. Any help or advice from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks Davy

DavyH said:
Hi Rosetta, I,m in the same boat as you! I have just started to prepare my bathroom to install a 'Prima suite' from B & Q. A couple of questions if you dont mind - did your bath come with a supporting cradle? and when fitting the sink with the half pedestal how did you conceal the pipework up to the pedestal. I'm gonna have a go at installing the suite myself. Any help or advice from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks Davy

Once a workman enters my house I either make the coffee or leave my keys with him to lock up, I hate the noise, dust etc. As far as I know the bath came with a metal rest. I will get himself to post a full reply back to you later as he overseen the work.

The toilet had a part missing so we were flushing it with a pencil for a few days and before that a bucket (don't ask :rolleyes: ). It took about a day and half to install the whole thing and looks a neat job now that it's done.

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
sounds a fair price .......in euro`s surely ;) ......good luck with the tiling, I b****y hate it

The tiling wouldn't be such a problem if we had the tiles. I have all the right ideas but not the money, suppose you can't have everything.

Am looking forward to having my first shower around this time next year. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back