Fixed Price Boiler Repairs

Sponsored Links
U idiot joe the fooking key wrd there is EMPLOY! That means u gonna ay him! If u expect someone to diagnose a fault without employing him ur not goin to ay r u muppet

I employ him for an accurate DIAGNOSIS - it's got fook all to do with him what I do with it.

Sponsored Links
joe your comparison between a structural engineer and a time served gas man that has to be re tested every five years and vetted independantly by gas safe is quite frankly pathetic!

you pay him for figures, job done, he doesn t come round in his doc martins and fits steels....does he ?

a gas man uses years of knowledge and experience and know how to approach a boiler and view it with a view to fixing it! i ve gone to boilers that i have refused to work on because of many reasons ( one being fitted by a diyer), no charge i walk away giggling ( my heating works)

why should i come to your house and tell you a specific part is faulty using my valuable time and expertese and then walk away leaving you to risk your familys lives by saving a few quid.

i would have to be heartless. i would charge you £75 and explain the mechanics and what was going wrong without naming the exact part or part no.

this is to save your life!!

The local roofer doesn't charge, nor the local garage. What makes you so special?

The local roofer doesn't charge, nor the local garage. What makes you so special?

what..you need a local roofer to tell you you have two tiles that have slipped? or the garage to tell you that your clutch has gone??

go and look at a WB 400 with intermittant DHW and tell me what the fault is ??!!

Car diagnosis is harder than a boiler ffs. :rolleyes:

A modern day car is a computer controlled monster. A boiler is a few bits and pieces. Let's face it - you are a glorified plumber.

Well take a look under the hood of a big new car - then take the case of a boiler and think about it for a bit. :rolleyes:

Car diagnosis is harder than a boiler ffs. :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't they plug the vehicle into a computer then await for the diagnosis.? :rolleyes:

And if you knew anything about that you would know that does not necessarily show the faulty component. The skill is then using your knowledge of the engine to suss out what actually is wrong.

Any tradesman that spends an hour plus of their time taking something apart and testing it and not charge for that time is a fool. If being a glorified plumber is so easy why doesn't everyone do it themselves?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back