Flue Length

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.
I hope you can help. Ive been asked to helpwith finding out why a FErroli HE26 keeps reporting a flue error after about 1 hour of operation. Its a fairly new install and has always worked this way. It reports an A21 error every time the bolier is used for about an hour.
Ive looked in the manual (wow!) and the install pics seems to suggest the the distance outside of the external wall that a flue can protude is very exact. For a rear mounted flue its only 60mm and for a side mounted 80mm. As it happens, the unit is flue is back entry and it measures 80mmm from where it exits the wall. Dies it really need to be this exact?
thanks
I

Sponsored Links
I called Ferroli and the answer to my specific question was, no, the flue length isnt that critical.

Sponsored Links
No chance. Ask your gas engineer to check for you it's not your department.

Ferroli make shyte up all the time.

Like their warranty policies. Depends how long they have to wait for a bailout from their parent company - which depends on how long they have to wait form Italy to get a bailout from the rest of Europe.

But then who gives a toss - no person in their right mind would ever fit one anyway. Let those who do crack on.

Darwinism at its finest :D.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back