ford fiesta V reg 1.3l leak

Its not leaking just knocks, if the drive shaft change doesnt work ill get refunded and look into what else it could be

Sponsored Links
CV joint(s) for sure.....replacement of the outer one is easy enough.
Not trying to be patronising here but do keep an eye on the pennies.....that car is getting on a bit, and perforated sills ain't the best thing to see.
John :)

Hi again, Had the drive shafts done no noise, but broke the drop link in the process, I have another issue =.= reverse light isnt working, have changed bulbs fuses and also the reverse light switch on the box the board for the bulbs looks fine any ideas?

Join the contacts of the reverse light switch wires together, just to rule that out again - and see what happens.

Sponsored Links
Sorted the reverse light, changed the switch and bulb all seem fine now, last but not least, Rusty arches, Any kind of filler recommended ill be taking my test in a few weeks and want to get on the road ASAP

Is this surface rust or rusted through? With the rust in the sills you need to be thinking if the strength and safety of the car is compromised. Using filler on structural rust is pointless and won't fool an MOT tester

No this is for the arches has rusted through, had the sills plated and welded

If the inner and outer arches have parted company, consider using a fibreglass repair kit first, followed by a skim of elastic bodyfiller such as Isopon.
Do watch the pennies Jake - there's only so much you can do with these rather than welding new arches in.
Be lucky

Brilliant thank you, After that is sorted all i have to do is fix the stork, as when i indicate full beams come on -.- atleast it was only £200 for the car!

Sponsored Links
Back