GAS HEATER PROBLEM

bav

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a back boiler with a Baxi Bermuda Heater. Yesterday I tried lturn the heater on and found it woundn't work. I took the front off the heater and found that the heater did lite but the flame only stays very small (like the flame on a cooker oven when you first start it). The flame doesn't get any bigger altough it is spread over all the burners.

Can any body advise on what the problem might be and what I should do to fix it ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
have you got proof of competency?

if not get some one who has and leave this appliance alone as you could make a mistake which could have terrible consquences

Sponsored Links
I don't have a proof of competency but am asking the question to see if their may be something simple to try before calling in an Corgi engineer. It worth having some idea of what the problem could be so you know if when you call an enginee her or she is not ripping me off. I have been stung like this before and since finding this forum I have found that most of the people on are very helpful.

I am a plumber by trade but not corgi registered. I do feel myself to be a competent person.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back