Gas pipe cost per metre.

Will get into this at the weekend better.

The boiler output was the figures I required.

Is the a technical page for the boiler show the heat exchanger or is it all part of the boiler, :confused:

Sponsored Links
Won't Uncle Moderator object to these?
triunfe.gif

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that guys :After much effort I've finally managed to upload the relevent pages from Thy Holy specifications: Mine is the 250

laarsa.jpg

laarsc.jpg

specs.jpg

laarsb.jpg

laarsd.jpg

I hope I'have got one too Kev :D ....Where would I find that... written on the meter? :eek:

Curydon thanks for that I'll mention it to my man see if he thinks it will be suitable.

Thanks Doiall Hope you can find what you need from the images

curlydon said:
50m coil 32mm mdpe approx £25
2 hockey sticks approx £ 7
2 sleeves " £26
Fittings each end " £30

All plus Vat. + copper to boiler.

Or go for SS tracpipe about £10.50/m dunno whether you can get 25m coils tho.

32mm almost certainly too small, next size is 50mm

kevplumb said:

7 cu m2 an hour ;)

Yep I've been editting the thing all night so doitall probably saw it afore I added that bit!

Sat in a hotel room with the night porter I could miss anything, but that another story.

Was trying to find out if the heat exchanger is direct or indirect, if direct dont buy it.

Just been outside...measured up its 24 metres from meter to the pump room and then a further 5 meters along inside that to the boiler.

As a question would that be plastic coated pipe underground then jointed t onormal copper along the inside wall?

Welski said:
Just been outside...measured up its 24 metres from meter to the pump room and then a further 5 meters along inside that to the boiler.

As a question would that be plastic coated pipe underground then jointed t onormal copper along the inside wall?

No nice yellow looking pipe, the last meter in the ground (both ends) will be steel denso taped then above ground can be steel or copper.

doitall said:
Sat in a hotel room with the night porter I could miss anything, but that another story.

Was trying to find out if the heat exchanger is direct or indirect, if direct dont buy it.

HAHA :LOL:

Too late !!! Does this tell you ?

expanded.jpg

doitall said:
Welski said:

No nice yellow looking pipe, the last meter in the ground (both ends) will be steel denso taped then above ground can be steel or copper.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back