Gas supply for Vaillant 937 / Copper or Plastic

15degrees and 1013mbar are standard atmospheric temp and presure at sea level.

Used to use these figures to calibrate altimeters.

Sponsored Links
I appreciate having an altimeter in my car, but at the same time it has to be said this is unusual :rolleyes:

Are we saying its a must have instrument for heating engineers tool kits. ;)

psssss, I wonder if you could use an attitude gauge for leveling pipes etc :rolleyes:

Why have you got an altimeter in your car :confused: and do you alter the daily pressure to keep it accurate. ;)

Maybe if he OP lives up a large hill and its always cold he might need bigger pipe. :LOL:

Hi all again, to answer the question I am looking at about 5 X 90 degree bends in the pipe, and to the other question the corgi guy told be to run 2 lots of 28mm in parallel up to the loft.
Thanks to you all.

Sponsored Links
Hi all again, to answer the question I am looking at about 5 X 90 degree bends in the pipe, and to the other question the corgi guy told be to run 2 lots of 28mm in parallel up to the loft.
Thanks to you all.

So much for CORGi then. Was he a real Corgi man?

12m + 5 bends = 14.5 m

15m will deliver 7.2m³/hr with a 28mm pipe, more than enough.

The cooker and fire may alter it but we would need more details

Why have you got an altimeter in your car :confused: and do you alter the daily pressure to keep it accurate. ;)

Maybe if he OP lives up a large hill and its always cold he might need bigger pipe. :LOL:

Because it's a Pajero and comes complete with an attitude, altimeter and compass.

And no I don't alter it unless I'm hill climbing. :eek:

Because it's a Pajero and comes complete with an attitude, altimeter and compass.

And no I don't alter it unless I'm hill climbing. :eek:

Will it take off though? On the famous conveyor belt I mean, of course.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back