greenstar 28i water leak

a "plumber" will bodge some wiring up and it will do the job. I rest my case.Thank god for gorgi and gas safe

that was tongue in cheek. anything to say about the rest of the post?

Sponsored Links
yours ass ain't talkin its way out of this one mate ............. you know its against all your corgi and gas safe rules to bodge .

Sponsored Links
good god not you again.. what is your problem ? are you bitter about not having the brains for the gas?

just let it go you have lost. end of.

brains to be a plumber :p ......never seen those two words in a sentence before.

if they hadnt made such a dogs dangly bits of trying to sort a simple leak out

they deserve all they get imho

dont bother me im not near the coast and the gas prices aint gone up

well not yet :eek:

nickso said:
i've lost count of the "sparkys" i've seen trying to wire a y-plan and fail

never met one yet that could :rolleyes:

oi!!! I can and I'm a time served sparky
but then again we've never met kev, so I'll let you off

fencehouses (not durham way are you) I'm not employed as an electrician anymore, I work in engineering maintanence, diagnostics and repair and I tend to "cross trade" so if you want to call me jack of all trades, master of none then so be it, but from a fault finding point of view
electrical domestic/industrial = piece of pi55
hvac engineer = not so sometimes

so what does that tell you?

im not talkin about been a house basher electrician yes even a very very bright plumber could do that with prompting and the right medication... im on about been an electrical engineer .
workin in granny farms is easy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back