greenstar 28i water leak

its not about money 5times though i must admit 99.9% of plumbers/gas fitters i have met would have the pennys off there grannys eyes given half a chance, its about brain power and been educated and in this sphere electricians are way ahead.
a friend of mine who is very very high up in the employment sector let me view a internal document that had trades people in order off skill electricians were top,electronics people 2nd gas fitters 3rd joiners 4th then plumbers .

Sponsored Links
Are you still at it?

If you are trying to improve the public's opinion of the electrical trade, you have failed spectacularly.

goodness me your still goin on about this jesus!! its not about brain power for a start everything is about money. everything. how can you come on here an say everyone who works on electric is cleverer than someone who works on water or gas? come off it. you have made yourself look like a right burke now sling ya hook pls.

"everything is about money" my god i pity your customers.
Proof if needed why you lot need bodies like corgi and gas safe to monitor you .

Sponsored Links
yes. they need to monitor this industry because there is danger on every corner, thats why were top of the tree you see, the knowledge we need or we go to jail.

i mean you have got to be a right t**t to **** up electrics....... put the live there an neutral there etc.. boring i think iv made my point.

because there is danger on every corner,? oh come on now please.another thing what you lot gonna do in ten years time when there ain't no gas and its all electric ?

because there is danger on every corner,? oh come on now please.another thing what you lot gonna do in ten years time when there ain't no gas and its all electric ?

turn our infinite skills to electric cos its a piece of ****?

i wish i had a penny for every plumber i let attempt to do some wiring and then have to re do correctly i would be a very wealthy man. i remember asking an old plumber years ago when i was serving my time why electricians were paid more than plumbers yet the plumbers always seemed so busy and hard working always sweating and toiling on . i said to the old man .why are us electricians on more money than you plumbers when you all seem to be so hard at work and sweating yet we just stroll about ?he looked me in the eye and said "son we are paid for the work we do with our hands and body .... electricians are paid from the neck up " i will never forget the sad look in his eyes

I plod round repairing boilers earning more then any of my electrician friends infact they wish they trained on the gas instead.. bet you do? your just bitter cause we made a better choice then u

in your own mind they might be, let me tell you i know 6 sparks an there all thick as f**K this is one of your previous posts onlyfitidealboilers. so your probably right about YOUR friends wanting to be plumbers

i wish i had a penny for every plumber i let attempt to do some wiring and then have to re do correctly i would be a very wealthy man.

i'm not really interested in this ****ing contest as i believe you are both talking utter ****e.

if you are going to post nonsense like this lets be realistic.

a "plumber" will bodge some wiring up and it will do the job. yes it won't be to spec and a sparky will probably fall over laughing at it but in most cases it will do 20 years on a heating system. i've lost count of the "sparkys" i've seen trying to wire a y-plan and fail but thats by the by. in my previous incarnation fitting alarm systems sparky jobs were generally the most untidy and incorrect, compared to mine anyway. :LOL:

when was the last time a "sparky" wired a central heating system and also fitted the boiler and hung some rads and ran 50 metres of pipe?

sparky's and heating lads are both paid well enough for their respective jobs and i doubt there's a huge difference in their pay. there's no need for the current ****e being spouted on here regarding their prowess.

a "plumber" will bodge some wiring up and it will do the job. I rest my case.Thank god for gorgi and gas safe

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back