greenstar 28i water leak

worcester........ :D its right .ah but aye forgot your a plumber.
dripping tap luv .............. thatll be 68 quid please

Sponsored Links
Worcester..........a clue for you,look at the front of one :D
Mr pedantic.mam lettin you stay up late tonight?

Sponsored Links
Just need to clarify, the Brown wire is earth cause it's the same colour as soil, the Live wire is Green/Yellow cause it's bright and flashy, and the Blue is Nuetral cause it's, well it looks nice, have I got that right :confused:

:rolleyes: :LOL:

Mr Pedantic you never fail me your wrong again but fear not its been proven that in a multi choice question exam that if you just pick the same letter or number all through the test you will aquire about a third of the points.
Gas safe pass is around 22% i hear :D

ah mr pedantic ,forgot to mention that the "monkey"came to fix my problem .I was amazed to see how easy the unit was to replace even though mr "monkey" kept trying to get me to leave his side .......why do plumbers not like to be watched ? :LOL:
I asked the "monkey"if he knew you but he said he did not but he had heard of you,fantastic i said I was hoping mr pedantic would be sent to fix my boiler but the "monkey" told me that you had not yet mastered the art of walking upright yet so you could not do it ..

brilliant ;) a monkey could fix it which is more than you could do, you eejit.

i think if you read my post from start to finish you will understand .i wanted some friendly advice but apart from bellairaphon i have been met with unhelpful and snobbish remarks .........this is the only forum i have been in that has had this attitude.
like my mam used to say if you cant say anything nice then say nothing .....which is what i do .But have a go at me and i will give as good as i get . thank you for your observation simond you are right .

ah mr pedantic ,forgot to mention that the "monkey"came to fix my problem .I was amazed to see how easy the unit was to replace even though mr "monkey" kept trying to get me to leave his side .......why do plumbers not like to be watched ? :LOL:
I asked the "monkey"if he knew you but he said he did not but he had heard of you,fantastic i said I was hoping mr pedantic would be sent to fix my boiler but the "monkey" told me that you had not yet mastered the art of walking upright yet so you could not do it ..

I dont mind customers watching, never bothered me in 40 years :)

So Mr Worcester Monkey had heard of me :cool: :cool:, my reputation must be nationwide :LOL: , I am typing this with my feet at this very minute, now I really must order some more Peanuts Banana's and Carpet Cleaner, getting a bit low on it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mr perdantic my my very own jester :D 40 years before the pipe bender eh?a young monkey fixed my problem on tuesday what a shame it was not you we could have chatted and i could have given you some nice home made bread and jam for you and your mum for tea. i agree with her im sure there is someone just right for you out there .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back