greenstar 28i water leak

Sponsored Links
its a proven fact that electricians are far more intelligent than plumbers.

why cant i work on gas jock?
6 thick electricians ? thats impossible now i know your lyin.
speed fit making the useless useful

Sponsored Links
sorry you can in your own house but if you cock up its you to the dogs

if you work on gas outside your house you will be breaking the law an jail is where you will be. unlucky

as for me i just carry on fitting sockets, wow your right electrics is rocket science isnt it! Not! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

corgi and gas safe was only invented because gas fitters and plumbers kept killin people in there never ending chase for a quick buck any one with "basic " training and a bucket of soapy water can do gas.
Electricians have and always will be top of the tree.

this is the biggest and most pointless willy waving contest ever. why don't you two meet up and compare sizes.

ah my jester is here,Mr pedantic welcome is your mum having an early night . handbags at dawn no way i find that the truth is the biggest hitter in town

gas engineers are top of the tree an il tell you why... wait for it... because we earn more than you ha ha ha ha............ :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back