Gurkha sent back to UK after beheading dead Taliban fighter

Sponsored Links
in which case we should give up and come home

Yep,and I believe the tories have seen sense and intend withdrawing by the end of 2014, and not a day to soon.

Another way of looking at it is that we despise and hate people who hack our soldiers or hostages to bits. We take the view that this is disgusting behaviour, and we a morally superior because we behave better. We like to say that our men don't perform torture, murder or rape.

Are we willing to abandon our hope of being the good guys?

the difference between what they do and what this guy did is that the guy who's head he hacked off ( under orders mind, bring him back so we can ID him.. ) was already dead..
the people they do it to aren't.. also they do it to their own people for various punishments...
so yes, we are morally superior..

Sponsored Links
Another way of looking at it is that we despise and hate people who hack our soldiers or hostages to bits. We take the view that this is disgusting behaviour, and we a morally superior because we behave better. We like to say that our men don't perform torture, murder or rape.

Are we willing to abandon our hope of being the good guys?

Me thinks there is just a little bit of difference between hacking a dead body in order to obtain evidence, and hacking their heads and dangly bits off while they are still alive. :rolleyes:

so you don't mind the heads or genitalia being hacked off UK helicopter crew, as long as they are dead first?

Taking a head off a dead body for identification is slightly different from taking the head of a helicopter crew and playing football with it. Thats why people feel different about the two situations :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

or to put it another way, when my bunch cuts heads off its OK, when your bunch does it its not OK.

doesn't work.

Just curious but if the body has to be intact for admission to their heaven how do suicide bombers get on?

just to recap,
the soldier in question didint get in trouble for killing him (thats ok)
just not allowed to annoy them when their dead...

i think we are missing a trick here, if they're so insulted or offended by body parts being removed when their dead, then shouldn't we be doing more of it???

i wonder if they put the bodies of the suicide bombers back together before they bury them....
that would be a very skilled fookin job indeed.

undertaker wanted in Iraq:
job description:
must be very good at fookin jigsaws... :D

Just curious but if the body has to be intact for admission to their heaven how do suicide bombers get on?
Hmm never thought about that, maybe they have a meeting where they all get together beforehand so to speak

So our troops have to leave the taliban dead intact on the battlefield while the taliban can do what they like with ours :confused: offend them ffs rig the bodies with their own ied's see how offended their mates get.

It's about time our troops were allowed to take the gloves off if the pimply ar5ed ****s in Whitehall wont allow that, then bring our troops home. Allow them to win or don't waste another young life in that far off 5hit hole.

Sponsored Links
Back