Gw fulesaver f35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hAve a glowworm fuelsaver f35,
It's been working good using my hive thermostat.

Lastnight I put hotwater on ,but no hotwater, I checked boiler and the pump runs,fan runs but no pilot light . So I took bottom off and the red ignition button just pushes up so that tells me that it wasn't a overheating problem.

I took cover off and gave it a Good clean with hoover and brush but still same results.

Anyone shed any light on this. The gas in house works OK .

Sponsored Links
I'm wondering if it would be the thermocoupler . I know sometimes that's the culprit for non spark .

I haven't got £160 for a call out . And it would be double time at weekend.

I'm doing easy stuff to eliminate that. If those don't work then no hot water or heating till I get payed next month.

Sponsored Links
Ahh OK thanks. Found one online £25. What's the best way to test these without a tester. I tryed multimeter set to mv connected to one side, heat the others side up but meter reads 0.

The coupling. Unscrewed both sides . Side at igniter I put the probes and other side I heat up the end of it.

Just trying to eliminate things that are diy acceptable to fix.

That's the most common problem I've read about about boilers not working.
Everything clicks on. The pump and fan.

This has got to be a fookin wind up.

Which coupling are you trying to test ??

Photo would be good.

From my memory this is a positive pressure boiler, be carefully on case refitting and seals!

No fookin problem as it's not working.

Ive locked this thread as the OP has already stepped all over the boundary of what I'd consider acceptable DIY gas work and seems determined to press on regardless. Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back