Happy St Patricks day

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
time to celebrate all thngs Irish...........like Guinness, Boyzone, U2 and Jedward

Sponsored Links
You were doing so well with that post... 'Celebrate', 'Guinness', then it all went down hill!

How about giving them a good kicking at Twickenham, That's a cause to celebrate.

Sponsored Links
Way to go England.

I was the only person to walk into the pub with a St George`s cross flag around my shoulders. As it is a predominately Irish pub I had a few "discussions" about this.
The local newspaper photographer refused to have me in any shots she took.

I will be making a compliant to the paper over racial abuse.

Why are Irish and other foreigners allowed to have a day where the indigenous are not allowed or wanted to express their support of their team?

Wasn't ST.George a foreigner of dark skin persusion while st Pat was born on mainland Britain,the St George flag was of Norman origin and was as a symbol of oppression by the 'indignous' saxons.
The true flag of England is the white dragon I think and the patron St was St Alban who was used by a gang of Vikings for archery practice and thus gained martyrdom

Yep, the facts are stranger than the myth, but it remains the same and the cross is taken as the English flag.

Works for me :mrgreen:

Way to go England.

I was the only person to walk into the pub with a St George`s cross flag around my shoulders. As it is a predominately Irish pub I had a few "discussions" about this.
The local newspaper photographer refused to have me in any shots she took.

I will be making a compliant to the paper over racial abuse.

Why are Irish and other foreigners allowed to have a day where the indigenous are not allowed or wanted to express their support of their team?
why did you walk into a strange pub on your own wearing a flag around your shoulders, don't you have any mates?you sound a bit odd :LOL:

Who said its a strange pub?
Well it might be, but it is my local :rolleyes:

What did you celebrate on St Patricks then? Then England win or the St`s day ?

Who said its a strange pub?
Well it might be, but it is my local :rolleyes:

What did you celebrate on St Patricks then? Then England win or the St`s day ?
If it was a full of "foreigners"(Irish) then it would be a strange pub, anyway the only Rugby team i would support would be Ulster :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back