Hayfever

E

EddieM

Anyone else got it at the moment? Got it bad this week. Don't always get it every year, but this year it's back.

Sponsored Links
I suddenly got it in my early 40's, had it for 10 years, then it stopped for a few years, and then all of a suddenly im getting traces of it at this moment. Wierd.

Same here. My brother suffered with it all his life, but I have just started getting it now (early 40s). Weird.

usually get it bad. This year started 2 weeks ago but now gone away, bit odd. It usually coincides with the blooming of oil seed rape which I suspect is the main culprit. I've got a suppply of Benadryl plus at the ready, but be nice if I don't need it.

Sponsored Links
I'm sneezing for Scotland just now - and that's with antihistamines. Didn't take any the other day and I swear everybody I met thought I was either crying or stoned! Pink watery eyes!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Even on a rainy day I'm still sneezing. It's blimmin miserable.

Man I was a mess yesterday, looked like I was pi55ed out of my skull, not a good look at anytime let alone on the M25!

My wife suffered badly for many years and is impress with the product called Haymax (TM), a small tub and it's expensive but works well

Back