HEATLINE S24 Combi, stats/sensors

does not bother me one bit ;)

all boilers break down be that due to installation error or genuine failure. the point being there is plenty of valliants poping up on this forum. I did not even have to look far for a 2 year old valliant having problems

//diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=160891

but I don't have an axe to grind against valliant. in fact valliant bought over the company that owned heatline and add one of its boilers to its range(glow worm betacom c) as you well know.

that is true but Vaillant sell 10 times as many units as heatline and already the betacom c is causing several problems (the badly designed trap being the main one).

Sponsored Links
does valliant alone sell 500,000 boilers a year in the uk? i have done very nicely out of that trap :LOL: a nice quick easy fix, helps to get you 6+ jobs a day it ;) it was fine till some one decided to fanny around with it... since they mod'ed the trap under valliants watch i know who to blame :rolleyes: anyway looks like they have a new trap design.

does valliant alone sell 500,000 boilers a year in the uk? i have done very nicely out of that trap :LOL: a nice quick easy fix, helps to get you 6+ jobs a day it ;) it was fine till some one decided to **** around with it... since they mod'ed the trap under valliants watch i know who to blame :rolleyes: anyway looks like they have a new trap design.

vaillant sell well over 1million units worldwide, more than 500,00 in europe of which I think around 200,000 in the uk. Heatlines days are numbered as Vaillant HQ wants to keep the rads and aircon and scrap the boilers long term.

well party is at yours when it happens :D

heatline days maybe numbered but it wont be from the fact they are not selling. i had trouble getting my hands on vizo's this month as they are selling like hot cakes. in fact i think they are the perfect credit crunch boiler :LOL: easy to fit, easy to fix, easy on the pocket... the perfect boiler

Sponsored Links
HI

sorry no disrespect to FOX but HEATLINE and RAVENHEAT boilers are not my choice.two years and the problems begin.sorry MEHRAN but dont compare these with VAILLANTS.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back