HIPS, what is your view?

nickso wrote

and you do i suppose

Not a lot except info that I google or read in the Daily Mail on the subject though I have purchased property in NI. :eek:

Sponsored Links
WE WISH YOU a H.I.P y Christmas.
and a H.i.P y New Year.
Good Hidings we bring to you and your Kin.
WE WISH YOU A Hip y Christmas and a Hippy new year............
So lock up your Granny,s house Deeds.
lock up your Granny,s house Deeds.

and have a hippy new year......................

Glug Glug This champagne,s to warm, where,s the ice bucket.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
and a H.i.P y New Year.
Good Hidings we bring to you and your Kin.
WE WISH YOU A Hip y Christmas and a Hippy new year............
So lock up your Grans and hide her house Deeds we wish you a H.I.P y CHRISTMAS and a happy new year.

Glug Glug This champagne,s to warm, where,s the ice bucket.
That's very good BOB :LOL:

As somebody who is looking to train up as a Domestic Energy Assessor, I am very much in favour of the new packs:cool:

Sponsored Links
Bahco said:
As somebody who is looking to train up as a Domestic Energy Assessor, I am very much in favour of the new packs:cool:

You and 50,000 others. Save your money - there are already too many in training atm.

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't do either of the above become energy assessors.

They will provide no useful function.
They will look round peoples houses and make pronouncements based on having a selection of mantras, which they will chant ad-nauseam, and which will have little bearing on the goodness of a dwelling

They will say totally draught sealing windows and doors is a good thing, while taking no account that windows will be left open in many cases just to deal with the excessive moisture in the building. The alternative would be to run the heating to maintain a higher temperature, which will allow organisms to breed which would otherwise be killed off in the winter.

And any amount of other ill thought through box ticking, and for what?

Back