Homosexuality

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Kin boris Johnson about somes it up ;)
I hear that
1/ Boris is up to his batting away from his marital home again
2/ Red Ken is preparing to sling his hat into the ring at the next mayoral election.

Nothing changes, eh?

Granted wat tyler et al wanted to string up the huguenots and mosley had a handfull of muppets but in the main, London has been one of the most multicultural parts of the UK..

Given that you and I have rather differing opinions I can only imagine that london has changed for the better (IMO).

Granted wat tyler et al wanted to string up the huguenots and mosley had a handfull of muppets but in the main, London has been one of the most multicultural parts of the UK..

Given that you and I have rather differing opinions I can only imagine that london has changed for the better (IMO).

You sure you've not raced past your dotage.

Yes changed for the better, that's it. Now settle down take your pills and we'll see you in the morning :rolleyes:

and don't foget your sun block...

occupational hazzard of cotton picking I guess!!!

Nite nite

There was an American woman on TV recently, in the UK, that did this experiment, by using eye colour to discriminate people. A few people walked out, as she was very aggressive, and a lot of people either couldn't understand, or were unhappy at taking part, but it did show that people have an inbuilt misunderstanding about race/class etc..where others were tolerant, but unsure, and some were understanding.

I don't understand the earlier comment regarding me being unemployed. I've not always been unemployed, it's not like I've never worked. I'm temporarily out of work, and why bring that up in a thread when it isn't relevant? Nobody else mentions anyones current work status, so why is it relevent?

I don't understand the earlier comment regarding me being unemployed. I've not always been unemployed, it's not like I've never worked. I'm temporarily out of work, and why bring that up in a thread when it isn't relevant? Nobody else mentions anyones current work status, so why is it relevent?
It wasn't aimed at you in particular, but in the context of Darwinism (which you raised) and the corollary of "survival of the fittest", it is relevant. You will also note that I argued that having to adapt to overcome times of relative hardship, as you are currently having to, is a sign of strength.

I was pre-empting possible trolling by others on here. I'm sorry if you took it as a personal sleight.

I don't recall referring to your employment status. I wasn't even aware that you are out of work.

edit____________
opps- now i see.... Not aimed at me

Sponsored Links
Back