Honeywell Domonial - help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have a Honeywell Domonial alarm system. From what I gather this is not the most user friendly alarm system available (inherited it when we moved in a few years ago).

We got a new door installed and fitted the other day and I had to remove the alarm sensor on the door for the new door install. I had to take the cover off of the door sensor to unscrew it. Although I thought our alarm was downpowered (we never use it and had an ADT guy out about 6 months ago to take it off of their monthly plan as I wanted it bells only).

Anyway, now the keypad is displaying the error "Alarm, Tampering part set" message that I can't get rid off from using the keyfob. Fortunately the alarm isn't going off but the keypad is beeping every 15 secs or so. In addition the lights are flashing on the main panel.

Can anyone help me out on how I can reset this or get rid of the tamper error that is showing up and causing the keypad to beep continuously? I don't want to get ADT around any pay the high rate if it's just a 5 minute job.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance!

Cheers
Marc

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back