Hotpoint WF860 Door rubber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this has been covered before but I am looking for some assistance and infoo with changing the door rubber on a Hotpoint WF860.

Having removed the screws at the rear of the machine I am finding it difficult to take the top off the appliance. Does it just pull off? Does it require the front to be removed? when this is done an idiots guide to changing the rubber would be great the more detail the better.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Sponsored Links
hard slap on top of lid .lid comes of the back it slides off.remove 2 screws on the top consol unplug consol panel and 3 in the dispenser draw . 2 screws on front panel 2 under kickstrip .remove door band outside of door.2 screws by door lock .front panel lifts off.door seal now in front of you remove inner band . replace in reverse good luck :LOL:

Thanks

Does the lid slide forward (to the front) to the back or does it just lift upwards. Hate the sound of cracking plastic!

slides to the back 2 clips on the front.

Sponsored Links
Sorry appliance at friends so can't see it at the moment plus I'm not the brightest.

Undo the two screws at the back and then hit the front of the lid to slide it back !?!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back