how much for a combi boiler & 7 rad system?

For a 4-rad + chrome towel rail + Baxi combi (Which? Best-buy), I installed the pipes and radiators myself and had friendly RGIs install the boiler and issue certificates. All up between £1.5k-£1.6k.

Sponsored Links
Well if the radiators & pipe work is a good condition, then it'd be daft replacing them. If your home is normal Scottish construction with access to below ground floor pipes, then just replace your boiler with a combi.

As always I don't disagree with you Danny or others, but give the overheads etc a company of our nature has, we'd always go for the bigger sale & turnover.

I also believe in the OP's case, now maybe the time for an upgrade. But hey, none of us know all the facts or the true condition of the system.
How big is your company Dickie, if you don't mind me asking?

ianniann";p="1918103 said:
Its a decent hike from Glasgow to Fife ...

The people that love to tinker with old boilers tell you to keep it, but I bet none of them are offering to stop the kettling for you ;)

quote] dose it with fernox boiler silencer :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
As always I don't disagree with you Danny or others, but give the overheads etc a company of our nature has, we'd always go for the bigger sale & turnover.

I also believe in the OP's case, now maybe the time for an upgrade. But hey, none of us know all the facts or the true condition of the system.
How big is your company Dickie, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm now the semi-retired CEO, but still enjoy going out on the tools. We sold of two companies 3 years ago, just before the housing market went ti.s up. So now the parent company only employs about 15, just a nice comfortable number that'll keep me in BMWs & holidays..........Happy days!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back