how stupid?

Sponsored Links
So what do you have to do to the petrol to make it cut through steel?

Sponsored Links
Just showed this to my flatmate because I was in stitches - he asked if it was a late april fool! No, some people really ARE that stupid!

Damocles said:
So what do you have to do to the petrol to make it cut through steel?

add oxygen (and some acetelyne would be a bonus) :LOL:

That's got to deserve an honourary mention on the Darwin Awards.

ok they are obviously not aware of the dangers for some unusual reason how dangerous petrol or simmilar can be
this is not a jackass type stunt and i am not judging but how does any one find this funny that two people are likly to be perminantly disfigured or even die !!!!!
they may of course make a full recovery but who knows

i'm not making a joke of it.
It's just it makes you think how can people be so idiotic.
i hope they make a full recovery., but these people arent kids. they are 20 and 17, and another with a camcorder who is prob the same age.
surely by that age you should know better.

incidentally, i wonder how long before the video is leaked.

best wishes to them both.

SOmetimes you just have to learn the hard way. :(

well to be honest laughed like everybody else then
read on and then my joy turned suprise and sadness [yes partly at the stupidity :rolleyes: ]

now people can react in many different ways and yes if no one is hurt i would have laughed like a drain at the stupiddity :eek: :eek: ;)

but to openly gloat when someone is hurt is a different matter
now i am not critisizing anyone else what i think is my problem ;)
just dont find it funny when people no matter how thick stupid[which ever steriotype description you use]get hurt even at there own hand

about a mile from my house, got told about it by a mate who was on the field next to the woods when all the services arived i think.

i think it was inspired by some locals who film themselves jumping off the carpark of the kodak headquaters(by the magic roundabout, which everyone knows :LOL: ) and that kind of thing

noware on earth is like hemel hempstead, no place on earth

supersparks said:
(by the magic roundabout, which everyone knows :LOL: )

so you live
images
near here then

Sponsored Links
Back