How To Tell Someone They Smell & Not Offend Them??

Sponsored Links
Regarding the original question, I'm not sure.
My partner's pita sister started keeping and walking dogs.
Her house stinks and I had to hang my head out of the window of her car window while going in it for 5 minutes or I'd have thrown up.
Her clothes stink too.
Dog smell = dog poo smell, for me.

She asked for a lift (as usual), about 2 hours round trip, because she can't drive on motorways. I said yes if she had clean clothes. I can't imagine why, but she was offended.
I tried to explain that it wasn't her, it was the aura of decaying dog poo which made me puke.
She seemed to think I was being unkind to her.
How could that be? I was offering her a lift in my car. Just, no poo.

She "hasn't been able to make", a couple of family weddingy things, so we assume she's still in victimland.

Probably a "no" then.

Regarding the original question, I'm not sure.
My partner's pita sister started keeping and walking dogs.
Her house stinks and I had to hang my head out of the window of her car window while going in it for 5 minutes or I'd have thrown up.
Her clothes stink too.
Dog smell = dog poo smell, for me.

She asked for a lift (as usual), about 2 hours round trip, because she can't drive on motorways. I said yes if she had clean clothes. I can't imagine why, but she was offended.
I tried to explain that it wasn't her, it was the aura of decaying dog poo which made me puke.
She seemed to think I was being unkind to her.
How could that be? I was offering her a lift in my car. Just, no poo.

She "hasn't been able to make", a couple of family weddingy things, so we assume she's still in victimland.

Probably a "no" then.

Sorry to hear about that but someone has to tell them best coming from the family IMO.

Talking to a visiting friend of the family we started chatting about people that smell and houses that stink of dog.
He told me that the spray 'oust' was ok as he keeps spray bottles in his car. When he visits a smelly house of dogs/cigs he he sprays that stuff on his clothing to give him respite until he gets home and showers a change of clothing.

I'm all for a dog licence of about 300 per every new registration of dog and then 100 per annum for that dog. This would then allow dog officers to visit and assess peoples ability to look after themselves never mind a dog or four

People must never have carpet in a house that own a dog, or cat it should be made illegal as well as furniture made out of cloth cover. If this was done it is easier to clean solid floors and leather.

I'm not joking when I tell you I can smell dog on people easily and often tell from outside the property if dog/s are in the house or have been just like smokers homes.

Sponsored Links
This would then allow dog officers to visit and assess peoples ability to look after themselves never mind a dog or four
You'd love the idiot living down the street from a mate of mine - nine dogs and two cats in a 3 small bedroom terrace. He owns the fattest husky I've ever seen - the poor bugger waddles! Surely that's animal cruelty?

You'd love the idiot living down the street from a mate of mine - nine dogs and two cats in a 3 small bedroom terrace. He owns the fattest husky I've ever seen - the poor bugger waddles! Surely that's animal cruelty?

Thank you. A good case for a fitness licence of all prospective dog owners/cat.
The licence fee should be used to monitor etc and remove pets from clowns that can barely look after themselves.

I'm guessing you can smell the dogs from the pavement as I can smell them hear and I feel like having a shower.

Thank you for sharing, sincerely appreciated it.

I'm guessing you can smell the dogs from the pavement as I can smell them hear and I feel like having a shower.
i wouldn't know, we always walk by on the opposite side of the road to avoid the racket of five, six or more dogs all kicking off at the same time...

i wouldn't know, we always walk by on the opposite side of the road to avoid the racket of five, six or more dogs all kicking off at the same time...

you are luck as in certain weather conditions this stench can travel several property lengths

You should report the clown to the rSPCA or whatever they are called and they will check the dog to see
if it suffering and by how much and act if required.

Sponsored Links
Back