I hate London.

I like London, you can walk most of the best bits in under 3 hours. I'm there a couple of days a week, though the muff has mostly gone away for the winter. if you want to see flash cars - then walk up from green park towards mayfair and you'll see lots of cool stuff, normally with parking tickets on.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I like living on the outskirts. Don't venture into town much anymore, but nice to be near. I do hate the traffic though. I can remember having to get from North London to just the other side of Chelsea Bridge and it took me 3 hours because I was half hour late leaving home and left at 7am!

Can look but don't touch?!

**** bank.

Some crackers on there :)
F5B42C3C-AAF8-41CF-B9C6-95A961C21705.png

We used to go up to speakers corner in Hyde park on a Sunday mornings to listen to the characters who used to stand on beer crates and make speeches about the first thing came that came into their heads.
Don't know whether speakers corner still exists these days, back then you could talk about anything, race, religion, politics, people were more tolerant.

We used to go up to speakers corner in Hyde park on a Sunday mornings to listen to the characters who used to stand on beer crates and make speeches about the first thing came that came into their heads.
Don't know whether speakers corner still exists these days, back then you could talk about anything, race, religion, politics, people were more tolerant.

I believe it does but gets hijacked by radicales

Sponsored Links
Back