Ibuprofen side effects? altered reality?

Sponsored Links
so now I have a fever, aches and pains and a good dose of the squits ( too much information? ).

I can attribute the squits to the anti-biotics but the rest I have no idea..
is it a common side effect?
If it carries on tomorrow and you think it's not improved then see a doctor, but I think it is natural your liver is just trying to cleans you out and the medication coupled with the booze you've been ingesting is obviously going to leave you feeling like you have ben a few rounds with
Margret Thatcher :eek: :LOL:
You'll be OK stay off the booze is my advice, Even tho. you wo'nt take it I have to warn you, it not gonna help you. I do'nt think you know the word moderation , do you? ;)

CJ these are very strong and can have a numbing effect on your head, not to mention they are not good for your gut and will cause an ulcer if taken to regularly , maybe other side effects also.

so where are the medical facts on this one.. especially the OTHER side effects..

Sponsored Links
I havent drunk any alcohol since thursday night.. so it's a strange hangover that was delayed for 3 days..

the fever has gone but the aches still remain, but that's normally what I get after a fever.. must be from all the shivering etc while the fever is in me..

Back