Ibuprofen side effects? altered reality?

sorry for not replying.. I was in too much pain to do much.
Dentist says it's an infection and perscribed antibiotics and an antibiotic mouthwash, he also took a cast for a mouthguard so I won't grind my teeth at night..something I wasn't aware I did.. except on really cold nights.

spent the last 2 days with cold water in my mouth and a towel for a bib.
finally got some sleep at about 10am today

Sponsored Links
Welcome back

By the way Schiz thinks you're vermin because you are on the dole.

Oh, and I think you are in a category he calls 'Benefit Class'

Just thoiught I'd let you know.

Are you ok with that spoon sir or do you need a bigger one ;) (naughty, naughty)

Sponsored Links
sorry for not replying.. I was in too much pain to do much.
Dentist says it's an infection and perscribed antibiotics and an antibiotic mouthwash, he also took a cast for a mouthguard so I won't grind my teeth at night..something I wasn't aware I did.. except on really cold nights.

spent the last 2 days with cold water in my mouth and a towel for a bib.
finally got some sleep at about 10am today

Check my post at the top of the previous page. It got swamped out up by a load of off topic ******.

heck my post at the top of the previous page. It got swamped out up by a load of off topic ****.

lignocain spray.. yes, great idea, I'll get some for stock for next time..
I was going to get some but walking round tesco's at 2am with a bottle of iced tap water and an empty bottle to spit in seem'd like a bad idea.. plus I was somewhat not fit to drive on account of no food for 24hrs and a decent quantity of ibuprofen ( got 24 off mother on sunday night and have one left as of 10am today.. not that they were helping much but i dread to think of how bad the pain would have been without them.. )

I did find that carrot water or pea water was better than just tap water..
for those interested, carrot water is just tap water with frozen babay carrots in it to keep it cold.. :) same with pea water.. but there's a choking issue with pea water that you don't get with carrots..
i did try brocoli water but couldn't get them in the bottle.

I can highly recomend alcohol ( taken internally ) as a much better alternative to ibuprofen.. can't feel a thing..

I did find that carrot water or pea water was better than just tap water..
for those interested, carrot water is just tap water with frozen babay carrots in it to keep it cold.. :) same with pea water.. but there's a choking issue with pea water that you don't get with carrots..
i did try brocoli water but couldn't get them in the bottle.

I can highly recomend alcohol ( taken internally ) as a much better alternative to ibuprofen.. can't feel a thing..

I hear toilet water is quite good for what ails you :eek:

Welcome back

By the way Schiz thinks you're vermin because you are on the dole.

Oh, and I think you are in a category he calls 'Benefit Class'

Just thoiught I'd let you know.
What a total loser , like vermin but worse,

In fact to quote, 'you are the worst of creatures' especially you.

The mafia have people like you they call puttii, it means the worst of the dregs :rolleyes:

Is that you, Nuke? what did you say?

you're on permanent ignore!!

Pardon?

joe-90 made it onto my ignore list.. he's one of a privaliged few to have made it along with that drunk head kicking scotsman.

joe-90 made it onto my ignore list.. he's one of a privaliged few to have made it along with that drunk head kicking scotsman.

Worra prat. I actually made the correct diagnosis. It's his shame of being unemployed that has made him ignore me. Bet the idle s*d is asleep right now.

Sponsored Links
Back