Ibuprofen side effects? altered reality?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 made it onto my ignore list.. he's one of a privaliged few to have made it along with that drunk head kicking scotsman.

Worra prat. I actually made the correct diagnosis. It's his shame of being unemployed that has made him ignore me. Bet the idle s*d is asleep right now.
It's lifsagaface that is dragging the GD forum down with his useless replies. Joe check out the reply just after the one above that CJ made about you, he does'nt even try to be neutral , I think he is a pathetic lowlife stirrer and trouble maker, who says he has me on ignore but replies to all my posts :confused:
It used to be better without him TBH :D

It's lifsagaface that is dragging the GD forum down with his useless replies. Joe check out the reply just after the one above that CJ made about you, he does'nt even try to be neutral , I think he is a pathetic lowlife stirrer and trouble maker, who says he has me on ignore but replies to all my posts
It used to be better without him TBH

If you dont like him, just fook off and stop argueing and spoiling discussions with inane drivel. :rolleyes:

I have a 5 year old who is more mature than you a lagm when you get going. At least lagm can be humerous. ;)

It really is pathetic, but thats my opinion I guess.

David.

It really is pathetic, but thats my opinion I guess.

I could say the same to you and that would be my opinion , but that would be like your comment a bit stupid, cos everyone has their own opinions and can talk about them, your not forced to join are you?

General discussion! ring a bell :rolleyes:
Liefsh!teface just screws good debates up and draws into stupid arguments, I'm supposedly on his ignor list as I'v mentioned so watch this space.
I have told him to fook off in the past, but he keeps at it.
If only you would have said that to my face :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I could say the same to you and that would be my opinion , but that would be like your comment a bit stupid, cos everyone has their own opinions and can talk about them, your not forced to join are you?

You just have, and thats why lagm can comment - as much as he wants.

General discussion! ring a bell

What exactly are you two idiots discussing then? If there was a forum called 'general childish bytching' then by all means... slate each other at will.

You both seem to know nothing about gas by the way.

You both offer nothing to any 'discussion', but use it as a chance to put on your oversized wellies and jump in puddles a lot.

Personally, Ill just use the ignore button now, and wont have to read the crap you both post.

David.

You just have, and thats why lagm can comment - as much as he wants.

So Why tell me To shut up or fook off then? Given you're so gracious towards lifsh!teface, You just pick an choose what you want, I hate people like that. :D

Are you illetarate? Your on ignore, and I cant see what you have posted. :rolleyes:

Im sure it was meaningfull though. :D

David.

You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list

If its still aimed at me can you view the comment above. End of. :D

If not, I apologise, and I hope your back to comment on the OP's problem :oops:

David.

after a day without ibuprofen, the music sounded right again last night.. so either it was the drugs or the pain that was altering my perception and making it seem fast...

so, wohoo.. too many ibuprofen = speed?

as for joe being right or wrong I have no idea.
the dentist didn't say abcess, and you can get infections of the pulp and gums etc that are not necesarily abcesses.

not feeling much better, pain down to a dull ache that alcohol deals with nicely.. not that I advocate drinking for the sake of it, but there's something to be said about the old "medicinal purposes" excuse..
the Pirates and the Cowboys in the films seem to have had the right idea..

not feeling much better, pain down to a dull ache that alcohol deals with nicely.. not that I advocate drinking for the sake of it, but there's something to be said about the old "medicinal purposes" excuse..
the Pirates and the Cowboys in the films seem to have had the right idea..

A dull ache is better than the severe pain that you had before - not the end of story, but hopefully, getting closer.
As for alcohol as a 'medicinal purpose' - I entirely agree. I have toothache every night ;) :cool:

so now I have a fever, aches and pains and a good dose of the squits ( too much information? ).

I can attribute the squits to the anti-biotics but the rest I have no idea..
is it a common side effect?

Col, I really do think that you should go and see a Doctor, just to be on the safe side.

Sponsored Links
Back