If Brexit doesn't happen

The US is a mature market and not an expanding market. :mrgreen: Are you saying the rate of growth is too low? Yet Brexiteers are trumpeting a USA FTA as a potential benefit.

Look at the number of FTA the EU has signed recently - there is negotiation power in a collective agreement.

Not sure what point you are trying to make re "trading information". Are you saying that FTA are not important as services transcend physical barriers? Or location is not important? Can you clarify.

Im not saying EU membership doesnt offer a lot of trade, it does. However there are other factors that need to be considered. The cost of membership, for 1.

The EU is a mature market. The biggest growth in both goods and services will be India, China, Brazil.

The digital age means less importance is placed on location than before. That is even true of goods since so much can be done remotely now.

Sponsored Links
please do not falsify quotes
please do not falsify quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
The people of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland. Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia would be shocked to hear you think they are forever trapped in post-Soviet poverty and lack of development. Or perhaps they would just laugh at you.

Mighty Malta trying to help dictate UK future,,,fekin ridiculous

Sponsored Links
Mighty Malta

What a strange suggestion you make. Malta is fairly small, and, alone, would not be considered "mighty."

However Malta is a member of a union of nations, which seeks to protect the interests of its members. UK is such a member, and used to help frame the rules of this organisation, but has decided to throw away its vote and its voice in the chamber by resigning.

I see you have nothing against my suggestion that the nations I list are developing, and their markets are growing, with EU support.

I believe the Isle of Wight has M.P.s.

After brexit, do you want independence for Durham to stop them and people in London and the South influencing your area?

Mighty Malta trying to help dictate UK future,,,fekin ridiculous
Ridiculous indeed...

Linky

"Leading Brexiteer activist 'buys EU passport via Malta'
Billionaire founder of think tank that advocates leaving single market obtains right to work anywhere in Europe"

I wondered if it was Durham.

But it's this bloke

"Christopher Chandler, founder of Legatum, which backs leaving the single market and the customs union, has become a citizen of the Mediterranean island.

Critics branded the move double standards as the passport would give him the right to live and work in any European country. A hard Brexit is expected to leave Britons without that same privilege..."

"Dubai-based
Legatum has denied being linked to the Russian Government after it was reported last year to be behind a letter from Boris Johnson and Michael Gove to Theresa May urging a tougher stance on Brexit."

No surprise that the leading anti-EU campaigners are looking after themselves and staying in.

Remember Rice-Pudd and his new Irish setup?

Ridiculous indeed...

Linky

Billionaire founder of think tank that advocates leaving single market obtains right to work anywhere in Europe"

In December 2015 according to the link.

Malta :LOL: some type of mafia run state
Floging pass ports to any one who can come up with a a few grand

Malta ? What exactly are they for ? What do they do ? Would any one notice if they disappeared apart from the Maltese :LOL:

NO

More Hatred of Foreigners displayed by a Quitter.

Sponsored Links
Back