If you don't speak English you don't belong here.

Sponsored Links
Yes thatbloke always comes out with the same old s#!#!e. He's got a lot to answer for...ruining perfectly topical threads on an issue that people are justifiably concerned about with his unfounded allegations. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes thatbloke always comes out with the same old s#!#!e. He's got a lot to answer for...ruining perfectly topical threads on an issue that people are justifiably concerned about with his unfounded allegations. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wheeeen youuu walllllk threw a stooooorm holed yours ead up high and doooonct beeee effraid of the deeerk

Sponsored Links
~Forgot the inverted commas, the smiley.
Prince Phillip moment.......what a kebab shop owner :D

Feel better now?

Married 37 years. She's been here at least 15 years, I presume. So why now? Why not (at least) 15 yrs ago?

Married 37 years. She's been here at least 15 years, I presume. So why now? Why not (at least) 15 yrs ago?

Probably realised, her husband isn't going to get a pension in India, so wants him over here before he's 65 innit.
(I suppose I'll now be accused of being racist and ageist too.)

Seriously, though, there's something suspicious about her now wanting her husband over here after 15yrs.

What's wrong with bringing someone here who's cracking on a bit and has never contributed anything to this country, and who might live to be a hundred?
I believe she can hardly speak the lingo herself, maybe she should be lashed out . It won't happen though, she's got one of the "leading lawyers on human rights" fighting her case. Probably that letter box faced bit(h.

One's 7, one's 9, one's 10, one's 12, the twins are 14, one's 17, one's 19, one's 23, one's 27.
Then the grandkids are ....... :LOL:

When I went to work in Germany a German woman said to me, if you want to live and work amongst us do as we do and learn our language, I picked up enough conversational German to get me through, I then became one of the boys.

One's 7, one's 9, one's 10, one's 12, the twins are 14, one's 17, one's 19, one's 23, one's 27.

Been nipping back to India fairly often then sooey (probably to rake in the benefits she obviously gets here (6 lots of child benefit,(maybe more depending if the 17yr old is in full time education) family working tax credit, and whatever else she thinks she so richly deserves) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back