If you don't speak English you don't belong here.

The woman in question lives in ENGLAND which is where she wants to import her non ENGLISH speaking husband into. I live in Liverpool which despite the tories best efforts is still in ENGLAND, and the t****r I was addressing my remarks to lives in the south of ENGLAND as far as I know........so fork off jock. :LOL: :LOL:

Nice try, but I'm not Scottish :p

Sponsored Links
You write with the famed rationality of your nationality.

Explain to me exactly what you meant by this comment?

As for the original topic , it would seem her husband has already got a job in this country ,

“He is too old to be learning English. He has a job ready for him here with me as a machinist. He will be a valued member of society and will do his bit.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...h-is-a-breach-of-human-rights-court-told.html

Yes sooey , you are indeed a racist , racism is born from ignorance, thus the racist is usually the last to see them selves in such a light.

Strange how your a racist simply by wanting tighter restrictions on immigration.

You define a racist as anybody who espouses that the country should have a much tighter immigration policy than that which is in place.

No Sooey , I define ''racist'' as a person who has a hatred or intolerance of another race , or other races. One who sees them selves as superior to others of different nationality or race based in their own nationality or race.
You , in other words.

Sponsored Links
Strange how your a racist simply by wanting tighter restrictions on immigration.

Soory is a racist simply because he always uses my nationality as a way to belittle me and make himself feel superior, nothing to do with immigration.

That was a lighthearted joke in reply to this, and the other b0ll0x you wrote after it.

No sooey , you have named your self after a farmers call to his pigs , i think it is you who looks stupid fella.

Let's not be too touchy shall we when we write things like "sooooooey, soooooooey. giuptheresooooooey"

not that I'm whinging about it, I wouldn't even bring it up if you hadn't come over all hurt about my comments....like I said pot and kettle. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He is too old to be learning English. He has a job ready for him here with me as a machinist. He will be a valued member of society and will do his bit.”

She's been travelling back and forward for FIFTEEN years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was a lighthearted joke in reply to this, and the other b0ll0x you wrote after it.

No sooey , you have named your self after a farmers call to his pigs , i think it is you who looks stupid fella.

Let's not be too touchy shall we when we write things like "sooooooey, soooooooey. giuptheresooooooey"

not that I'm whinging about it, I wouldn't even bring it up if you hadn't come over all hurt about my comments....like I said pot and kettle. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He is too old to be learning English. He has a job ready for him here with me as a machinist. He will be a valued member of society and will do his bit.”

She's been travelling back and forward for FIFTEEN years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes sooey I do take the **** , we all do , except you usually revert to using my nationality as your only weapon of choice. Does that not say anything to you? It tells me you are a racist fella , whether you like it or not.
Personally , between me and you , I just think you are a dick. :LOL: :p :LOL:

Soory is a racist simply because he always uses my nationality as a way to belittle me and make himself feel superior,

So what does that make you with your numerous comments about scousers being jobless workshy thieves? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you can't take it don't dish it out. :rolleyes:

Soory is a racist simply because he always uses my nationality as a way to belittle me and make himself feel superior,

So what does that make you with your numerous comments about scousers being jobless workshy thieves? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you can't take it don't dish it out. :rolleyes:

Are you telling me scouser is a race or nationality? I thought you were English?

So in your eyes it's alright for you to belittle me as a scouser, but it's racist for me to belittle you back as a paddy. Well fork off....you give me stick, I'll give you stick. The difference is I won't start whinging about it.

So in your eyes it's alright for you to belittle me as a scouser, but it's racist for me to belittle you back as a paddy. Well fork off....you give me stick, I'll give you stick. The difference is I won't start whinging about it.

I dont belittle you because you are a scouser soory , I belittle you because you are an idiot.
Anyhow , I'm off to bed fella, so I shall have to refrain from belittling you until our next episode, I hope this is OK with you?
Goodnight.

I suppose your poor missus is going to be feeling belittled when you get yer kex off.

Any country that is going to allow another to stay and gain citizenship. Should IMHO have a basic entrance exam of their language to be taken.
End of really.

Do we really need another machinist anyway? It would put all the Malaysian and Thai children out of work.

The popular thinking is integration, HTF will anyone integrate if they can't speak the lingo?

Sponsored Links
Back