If you don't speak English you don't belong here.

I'm not going to get involved in an exchange on this one, because Thatbloke always counters rational responses with his own special brand of harebrained drivel. I don't want to give him a reason to exist.

What always amazes me, is that he came to these shores from a failed country (Ireland), and brought his wife, who also comes from a failed country (Greece). For some reason, he seems to want this country to adopt policies and behaviour (eg. unlimited immigration) that would also cause this country to fail.

What he is obviously too dense to realise, that if this country fails spectacularly like his and the Mrs countries are, where will they go to leech off of a country whose economy isn't in ruins?

Also, as he hates the English and their customs so much, and he obviously thinks he is cleverer than he actually is, you would imagine that he could return to Ireland and sort out it's problems.

All rather strange. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
One's 7, one's 9, one's 10, one's 12, the twins are 14, one's 17, one's 19, one's 23, one's 27.
Then the grandkids are ....... :LOL:
Right. So, she's happy enough to travel back to India to get serviced then come back here to have the brood.

Send the effin lot back to India - and that Lawer with them.

One's 7, one's 9, one's 10, one's 12, the twins are 14, one's 17, one's 19, one's 23, one's 27.
Right. So, she's happy enough to travel back to India to get serviced then come back here to have the brood.

That was a jokey reply, I don't actually know if there are kids involved or not. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When I went to work in Germany a German woman said to me, if you want to live and work amongst us do as we do and learn our language,

Did you have to march on Poland?
On my first day on site I saw that all my German workmates wore blue overalls, I was a little disappointed, I thought I would have been issued with a long leather coat and knee length jackboots and be given a duelling scar down my right cheek.

That was a jokey reply, I don't actually know if there are kids involved or not. :LOL: :LOL:
And??
My answer still stands.

I'm not going to get involved in an exchange on this one, because Thatbloke always counters rational responses with his own special brand of harebrained drivel. I don't want to give him a reason to exist.

:rolleyes:

So why come out with pathetic remarks like that? Stupid old man.

Same old bigoted twits same old boring comments..same old NO BOTTLE to actually do something about it :rolleyes:

What he is obviously too dense to realise, that if this country fails spectacularly like his and the Mrs countries are, where will they go to leech off of a country whose economy isn't in ruins?

Where does the 'leeching' come in, exactly? Surely if Mr & Mrs thatbloke are paying tax and NICs then they are contributing to the national exchequer? What possible influence does their country of origin have to do with any potential UK economic failure (spectacular or otherwise)?

Where does the 'leeching' come in, exactly? Surely if Mr & Mrs thatbloke are paying tax and NICs then they are contributing to the national exchequer? What possible influence does their country of origin have to do with any potential UK economic failure (spectacular or otherwise)?

I bet I pay more tax than he does the silly old ****, in fact because he is so old and not working anymore I/we probably pay his way , and his missus's way (providing he actually has one and she hasn't left him by now) .

Also, as he hates the English and their customs so much,

So , anybody who disagrees with your old fashioned bigoted racist ways is obviously doing it because they hate the English? You are a pathetic old man and the sooner your kind die off into the past and leave the rest of us be the better.
You even resemble Alf Garnet.

In fact if there is any hatred towards the English it's coming from you and your ''kind'', people like you really dont do this country any favours.
And you have the nerve the be off to become an EX Pat in France, you cant even speak French nor will you ever be able to. Lets hope you face some good old fashioned hard racial prejudice when you get there which I have no doubt you will.

Oh and by the way, England has failed spectacularly mate , twice.
The last time was when the over inflated house prices dropped into oblivion, people like me were waiting patiently for it , people like you were dreading it. And the other time was when you were born.

You dont even like the UK.

Many parts of the UK make me feel that I am already in another country.

Few more years to go, then I'm off to rural France. A friend went 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier. He has a far better quality of life, with a nice cottage and several acres in a fantastic area. He could never afford this in the UK.

If Joe90 thinks the Uk is as good as it gets, he obviously hasn't travelled.

''Many parts of the UK make me feel that I am already in another country''
What you mean like Scotland , Wales perhaps? :LOL: :LOL:
Silly old twat.

a nice cottage and several acres in a fantastic area
I have a nice cottage and some land in a very nice area and I didnt get it by ''leeching'' off of anyone.

W2hen you do take what ever money you have and give it to France just remember how much of an old hypocrite you are.

Sponsored Links
Back