Im giving up smoking

I have decided I have had enough of chugging on fags and am going to give up starting tomorrow morning.

keep posted for updates :eek:

...and you are a muslim?! Seems weird that you say any female who doesn't wear a burqa is not a muslim when you smoke yourself.

Anyway, different subject :)

Good luck mate, set yourself a timetable, for example after X amount of days your lungs will be starting to recover, your taste buds start coming back to life...:)

Gum really helps BTW, I speak from experience.
Fire risk in a Burka :idea:

Sponsored Links
'slightly off topic'

I just don't see what trying to give up smoking has to do with Islam. It's just turning into a carbon copy of the Paper Bag thread
Yep it`s a Carbon Paper :idea: :LOL:

I have had 5 drags, of a 1 inch long rollie at about 11am this morning, and half that was a filter, I didnt smoke the filte lol

I am thinking maybe cutting down until I have one pathetic drag every now and then will be best for me :eek:

Explain your 'cutting down' procedure. If you have no plan and fail, you'll be dis-heartened, and annoyed with yourself. You will then stress and whats the first thing you do if your stressed.....

A daft saying but it worked for me.... 'fail to plan..... plan to fail'

David.

Oh, Im going right off topic here... why, if Im in the Isle of Bute am I GMT+6????

Sponsored Links
I have decided I have had enough of chugging on fags and am going to give up starting tomorrow morning.

keep posted for updates

How are you getting on?

David.

What a day, the break up of me killing mysefl with rollies, took a toll on my day, made me feel sereal and gave me the worst headache for days..

I started good today, by 12 I thought the 5 drags would be it.....by 5 I was chugging away as per usual.....

I am impressed with the 3 hours after getting up I stopped.

Tomorrow is another day, and I havent bought any backy or ciggies...nor got any money close by........that shouldnt be hard as I am broke till dole day. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back