Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

He doesn't read links. He thinks they are lies because they prove his silly ideology wrong.

Read this RH. READ it. Don't just look at the title and choose not to open it., READ IT and respond please.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/cri...-Romanians-arrested-figures-show.html[/QUOTE]
Aw, com'on joe, you can do better than that. You still haven't shown that marked impovement that I was expecting. Do promise me that you'll try harder, and don't encourage the rest of the class to misbehave. :rolleyes:

The article, that you refer to, is over a year old when the newspapers were whipping up frenzy over the de-restriction of new migrants, remember all those millions that were ready, bags packed. :rolleyes:
The paper itself gives you a clue:
The figures, published under the Freedom of Information Act, will fuel fears of a crime wave when restrictions on workers from Romania and Bulgaria are lifted in January next year.

Don't forget my mantra, which I've encouraged you to employ "who's saying it, when, and why". It's served me well.

So the freedom of information figures are lies? So that would make the newspaper guilty of 'Incitement to racial hatred'. Did they get reported? Did they fook. one in three arrested. How do France deal with the Roma?

Sponsored Links
Incidentally, BT, I can substantiate my accusation of racism at some posters.
I'm not so sure. A racist remark does not necessarily make a racist person. I am in no doubt I make the odd racist, sexist and homophobic remark. Sometimes as a joke, sometimes because I haven’t kept up with the latest PC way of saying things and sometimes because people get on my t1ts with their PCness and so I may say something for shock value and get on their t1ts like they’re getting on mine. (Yes, I will continue to say Afro-American like the Troglodyte I am. Now p1$$ off!).

Any right-minded person will understand it’s absurd to persecute or discriminate over that which we have no control, our accident of birth. But I wouldn’t get bent out of shape if for example someone made a cutting remark about the fact that as a white man ‘us lot’ can’t jump or do the 100 meters like a black man. Everyone today is so up-tight about things no one dare say anything for fear of reprisal no matter how true or accurate a generalization it may be. It reminds me of the Life of Brian sketch where a man wanted the right to have a baby. :D

As for abuse... It’s deconstructive and I lose interest whereas others, (probably East Ender or Cori type fans), seem to get off on it. I’m sure no one here has ever had their mind changed about their selves or suddenly believe they’re a **** because another poster said so. So the keyboard bravado is as pointless as it is pathetic, and as much as possible I act the same way on forums as I do in real life. i.e. Never say something about someone you would not be prepared to say to their face.

He doesn't read links. He thinks they are lies because they prove his silly ideology wrong.

Read this RH. READ it. Don't just look at the title and choose not to open it., READ IT and respond please.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/cri...-Romanians-arrested-figures-show.html[/QUOTE]
Aw, com'on joe, you can do better than that. You still haven't shown that marked impovement that I was expecting. Do promise me that you'll try harder, and don't encourage the rest of the class to misbehave. :rolleyes:

The article, that you refer to, is over a year old when the newspapers were whipping up frenzy over the de-restriction of new migrants, remember all those millions that were ready, bags packed. :rolleyes:
The figures, published under the Freedom of Information Act, will fuel fears of a crime wave when restrictions on workers from Romania and Bulgaria are lifted in January next year.

Don't forget my mantra, which I've encouraged you to employ "who's saying it, when, and why". It's served me well.

So the freedom of information figures are lies? So that would make the newspaper guilty of 'Incitement to racial hatred'. Did they get reported? Did they fook. one in three arrested. How do France deal with the Roma?
If you bothered to read the article yourself, joe, you'd realise that the figures were produced by the Met', over 12 months ago. Nuff said?

And what has the French dealing with Roma anything to do with the topic of conversation. If you want to discuss the Roma and French methods why not open a new topic?

As for abuse... It’s deconstructive and I lose interest whereas others, (probably East Ender or Cori type fans), seem to get off on it. I’m sure no one here has ever had their mind changed about their selves or suddenly believe they’re a **** because another poster said so. So the keyboard bravado is as pointless as it is pathetic, and as much as possible I act the same way on forums as I do in real life. i.e. Never say something about someone you would not be prepared to say to their face.

I can't argue with that, BT. It's as it is; straight up and to the point.

However, I'm sure that you're not correct about people not saying offensive things intentionally. I think some do say things which are so outlandish that if they're not doing it intentionally, then they're quite confident that their "I'm superior to immigrants" attitude is so inbuilt it's hard to consider them as anything other than racist.

Sponsored Links

If you bothered to read the article yourself, joe, you'd realise that the figures were produced by the Met', over 12 months ago. Nuff said?

And what has the French dealing with Roma anything to do with the topic of conversation. If you want to discuss the Roma and French methods why not open a new topic?

You live in France. I want to know how YOU in FRANCE deal with the Roma. So you agree that 12 months ago 1 in 3 Roma had been arrested. So what is the figure now then? 1 in 30,000? I'm gonna have to larf. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good god, I've just had to scroll past no less than ELEVEN lengthy piles of drivel, all posted today.

How does he find the time? I assume he's unemployed. It's not school holidays in France, is it? :LOL:

Good god, I've just had to scroll past no less than ELEVEN lengthy piles of drivel, all posted today.

How does he find the time? I assume he's unemployed. It's not school holidays in France, is it? :LOL:

You did just that: scrolled past without reading any of it. If you had read it, you would have realised that I'd responded to joe's reference.
But as you didn't bother to read it, you won't know.

I get my deputies to respond and I just check them for accuracy, or sufficent abuse, in cases like yours. :LOL: :LOL:

Father Christmas can do things like that, don't ya know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FYI:
http://www.schoolholidayseurope.eu/france.html :rolleyes:

I just noticed, the original thread ran for 8 pages and was then closed, on Dex's request. This thread, restarted immediately by jockshite, has now run for 12 pages. :LOL: :LOL:
(No abuse intended towards Scots in general, just the inaugurator of this thread. I have a great deal of respect and love of the Scots, and their country, of which I've walked a fair few peaks, and of course, their national liquor. I'm woking slowly on a collection of whiskey. I'm only on the "C's" so far. Unfortunately, or fortunately, whichever way you think, as they're 70ccl bottles, they get drunk occasionally, so need replacing)

as much as possible I act the same way on forums as I do in real life. i.e. Never say something about someone you would not be prepared to say to their face.
BT, some of us are obnoxious ar$eholes in real life :LOL:
:LOL:

I work with many of them in the NHS, believe it or not.
devil-smiley-052.gif

b) it is perfectly feasible to reduce immigration, if desired. :rolleyes:
But you assumed that it is desirable, therefore all you arguments following that assumption are based on that assumption being correct.

Are you saying/assuming that increased immigration is desirable then RH ?. You seem to be dead set against reducing it..
As for the Scottish question you asked, I sincerely hope that the Union isn't broken this September. I very much feel that Scotland would be better as part of a United Kingdom. (wouldn't want to have to get a passport to visit Blackpool now,, ) would I ?

They now admit that allowing over 2.2 million foreigners into the Uk was a big big mistake.
That's from the artichitects off the fiasco.
Don't you agree then?
Justify your figures first. With genuine research, reports and statistics, not newspaper claptrap.

Your located on French soil, the biggest rogues in the entire eu.
Suits you fine.
:LOL: Ah so, your prejudice is based on jealousy. :LOL:

Labours admission off incompetence is not newspaper claptrap. Far from it indeed.

Why should I be jealous off the biggest scoundrels in the eu?
Your clutching at straws now fella.

So you don't agree with ed then? :LOL:

As for the Scottish question you asked, I sincerely hope that the Union isn't broken this September. I very much feel that Scotland would be better as part of a United Kingdom. (wouldn't want to have to get a passport to visit Blackpool now,, ) would I ?

Yes. Although Scottish independence would not really affect me directly (unless they add some sort of import duty to my whisky!), I do believe it would be better for the Scots to remain in the UK.

If you do decide to split, please take Blackpool with you as an enclave? :mrgreen:

JBR";p="3076729 said:
If you do decide to split, please take Blackpool with you as an enclave? :mrgreen:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Ahh Blackpool is not so bad a place JBR. It comes alive during the Edinburgh and Glasgow trades fortnights. I dare bet they take more money in those 4 weeks than any other summer weeks. (must admit I now prefer Majorca or Ibiza though) , but have fond memories of Blackpool.

Sponsored Links
Back