Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

New labour have admitted they got it wrong. You don't seem to accept that.
Why?
Official figures reveal they added 3 million to the uk population.
And its probably more like 5 million.

Some numbers for you....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-immigrants-We-attract-twice-France.html

Over half a million in 2011 alone.
The uk is just like a big turd now with flies swarming to get in. Soon be time to start swatting.
If the numbers in the link are wrong then prove it. (he won't) :LOL:

According to the article, we attract twice as many as France do. Hardly surprising, as the Frogs encourage them to move to Calais and then keep going!

You can't blame them, of course. If we had any sense, we'd direct them to John O'Groats and ask them to keep going towards Iceland!

It's no good blaming the Frogs, or even the EU. It's our own government that could have done something about this long ago. The Reds, when they were last in, opened the flood gates; but the present government have done nothing to stop the tide either.

Sponsored Links
Did anyone watch the program on Channel 5 tonight?? "Gypsies on benefits and proud." ?? I do hope RH watched it. It was all about Roma gypsies coming to the UK to "earn" benefits (like JSA, ESA and disability benefits) One (looked about 50 ) was sincerely hoping to get around £40,000 in benefits, so he could build his dream house back in Romania.. What an eye opener. ;) ;) ;)

Yes. Whilst I can't really blame them for jumping at the opportunity to take what we stupidly offer, I fail to see why they should be so proud about it. (Actually, not having watched the programme I suspect it's just the media luvvies misusing the word, as they do.)

Perhaps they feel proud that they are making fools of us, but then that's our own fault really, isn't it?

Perhaps they feel proud that they are making fools of us, but then that's our own fault really, isn't it?

Sorry JBR, it's not "OUR" fault,,, it's the fault of feckless politicians who have sold the UK down the bloody river. (although RH will be along soon to say it is our fault for electing them in the first place) ,,,,, (and the fault of those who voted to stay in the Common Market all those years ago) As I stated on another thread, those people voted to stay in the Common Market, a sort of trading club,, Not to stay or join the headless monster the EU has become.

They now admit that allowing over 2.2 million foreigners into the Uk was a big big mistake.
That's from the artichitects off the fiasco.
Don't you agree then?
Justify your figures first. With genuine research, reports and statistics, not newspaper claptrap.

Your located on French soil, the biggest rogues in the entire eu.
Suits you fine.
:LOL: Ah so, your prejudice is based on jealousy. :LOL:

Labours admission off incompetence is not newspaper claptrap. Far from it indeed.

Why should I be jealous off the biggest scoundrels in the eu?
Your clutching at straws now fella.
So you don't agree with ed then? :LOL:

Whether I agree with Ed or not is beside the point. I asked you to justify your figures, that's numbers to you. I've even highlighted the relevant 'numbers' and the word 'figures' so you're not confused. :rolleyes:

Character is letters. Figures is numbers, in this instance. I've kept it simple by not using the plural verb. OMG I've over-complicated it even further for you now. :eek:

Your opinion of the French is your opinion, until such times as you can provide some justification for your statement, and that ought to be the subject of a new and separate thread, don't ya think?

Why?

Some numbers for you....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-immigrants-We-attract-twice-France.html

The uk is just like a big turd now with flies swarming to get in. Soon be time to start swatting.

I do wish that you'd put you brain into gear before opening your mouth. Every time I respond, you duck the issue and come out with more imaginary and irrelevant statisitics. :rolleyes:

Yet again I will highlight exacxtly what I said, so that you can assimilate it.
So if I said, "whether I agree or not", you assume that means that I disagree. :rolleyes:
When I describe the DM's figures as claptrap, you assume I'm referring to Labour's admission of mistakes. :rolleyes:

Official figures reveal 3,000,000 (according to you) so you assume that means 5,000,000. :rolleyes:

Don't quote newspaper articles such as the DM, they're worth naff all. Especially more so, when it's merely a comparison of migrants to other countries. It's besides the point under discussion. So, if you do present DM reports, at least ensure that they are relevant. :rolleyes:

Also, don't pluck mythical figures out of the blue and challenge me to disprove them. Your mythical 2,200,000 has now increased to 3,000,000 which then magically increased to 5,000,000. Are you on some kind of fertility programe? :LOL: :LOL:

I'll repeat myself, yet again, support your claims with official or reliable sources.

Then your suggestion that you will resort to violence soon is nothing less than disgraceful.

So tell me, how does your racist and violent attitude sit with your religious beliefs?

Sponsored Links

Sorry JBR, it's not "OUR" fault,,, it's the fault of feckless politicians who have sold the UK down the bloody river. (although RH will be along soon to say it is our fault for electing them in the first place) ,,,,, (and the fault of those who voted to stay in the Common Market all those years ago) As I stated on another thread, those people voted to stay in the Common Market, a sort of trading club,, Not to stay or join the headless monster the EU has become.

I can't deny that it's the fault of our politicians who, after all, appear to have only their own interests at heart. So long as they remain safely on the gravy train, that's all they're bothered about.

However, we live in a democracy and our government is elected by us. On that basis, we (the country as a whole) must accept responsibility for continuing to elect the same sort of people time and time again. Not your fault, I'm sure, and certainly not mine, but the electorate as a whole.

Some of our citizens vote as they do because they want as much as they can get for nothing, so they vote for Labour; others want to make big profits from their businesses at other people's expense, so they vote Conservative; yet more don't really know what they want and sit on the fence, so they vote Liberal.

None of them vote for the good of the country as a whole.

Vote UKIP.

Did anyone watch the program on Channel 5 tonight?? "Gypsies on benefits and proud." ?? I do hope RH watched it. It was all about Roma gypsies coming to the UK to "earn" benefits (like JSA, ESA and disability benefits) One (looked about 50 ) was sincerely hoping to get around £40,000 in benefits, so he could build his dream house back in Romania.. What an eye opener. ;) ;) ;)

I did watch, belatedly, just to satisfy my curiosity and to be in a position to offer a reasonable critique.
Firstly, it was a Channel 5 programme, thus by definition it was entertainment. You're not supposed to allow it to replace your educational programme. Channel 5, didn't they also do the Benifits Street programme? Where we were supposed to assume that all Bimingham is like that? Didn't they also do the silly programme of many people being stuck in the same house for weeks on end. No doubt you watched that as well, hours and hours of people lying in bed, sleeping. WTF? :rolleyes:

Secondly, there were some extravagant claims made by the voice-over, who of course was only reading from a script. I very much doubt that he'd visited Romania or anywhere else. So it was script, carefully worded to make the best entertainment. Some of the claims made that were evidently incorrect:
"The bus was packed" But the only brief glance that you had of the interior of the bus looked more like 50% occupancy to me. So, yes the bus was packed, with what else we'll never know. :rolleyes:

Thirdly, They went to sign on at the doctors after six weeks, and "So their benefit claim is well underway". So how long have you been going to the doctors to claim benefit. Unless the programme conveniently subsumed access to medical care as "benefits".

Fourthly, The main protagonist returned to Romania after six weeks, so his claim to benefit didn't get far, did it? But he did say something along the lines of "I don't want to work, I'd prefer to steal" I wonder who paid his fare to UK and back to Romania?

Fifthly, The main protagonist also hoped to gain £40k from benefits, while being tied to some kind of gang boss. Is that the correct term for a 'criminal people smuggler'?

Sixthly, as reported in one of the follow-up comments by the public: "I think I noticed that they were using Polish ID, and not Slovakian, when sat down in the office filling in the form for benefits."

Seventhly, The Slovakian case of two un-employed parents with eleven children and eleven grand-children all on benefits. How was that allowed in the first place? Well I'm sure that Rotherham are on to them now, if they weren't before. But they have been in UK for seven years. However, unlike indigenous scroungers, e.g. benefits Street, maybe something is possible.

Eighthly, This made me fall of my chair laughing. It was a follow-up comment by a member of public after watching the programme;
"In reply to Nicole the Romanian. Your wrong, we do not need you or your country folk, we would be a lot better off without you all. Both financialy and culteraly." :LOL: :LOL:

It reminded me of a friend who was a) a racist and b) a policeman. We were discussing immigrants, etc, in the pub, many years ago, and his comment was:
"What do we need immigrants for. They've never given us anything. We're the crème de la crème of humanity."
The rest of us fell about laughing ...and he didn't know why!

Ninethly, Did you see the programme that followed the one in question. Crimewatch, or some such. They staged a couple of fake crimes to gauge the public's reaction? :eek:
The one was a mugging in a market. An old ladies bag was snatched, or similar. There was a few other old people about. They showed about five seconds of footage, during the introduction of the programme, and it was never referred to again.
The other 'crime' was breaking into a car. I had difficulty seeing what 'the thief' was doing, and I knew, 'cos they'd told us! The street was pretty much deserted and it wasn't until he broke the window of the car that anybody relaised what was going on. They miserably failed to report how many calls the police received. They told us only how many calls they seen the public make!

Finally, did you make that follow-up comment about UK not needing them culteraly? :LOL: :LOL:

According to the article, we attract twice as many as France do. Hardly surprising, as the Frogs encourage them to move to Calais and then keep going!

While we're talking about Roma, There are twice as many Roma in France as there are in UK, including the 200,000 that were supposed to have arrived recently. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_diaspora
Not inlcuding that 200,000 there were less than a tenth in UK as in France.

You'll perhaps, aslo note that France, if the connurbation has more than 5,000 inhabitants, has a legal duty to provide some land for Roma, when they arrive.
So, taking that into account, it's perfectly reasonable for France to disperse the illegal camps, don't ya think?

Facts, ladies, facts, not superstition and prejudice, if you please. :rolleyes:

You'll perhaps, aslo note that France, if the connurbation has more than 5,000 inhabitants, has a legal duty to provide some land for Roma, when they arrive.

Do they still own Devils Island,if so send some to there or is it stipulated where this land must be.

Do they still own Devils Island,if so send some to there or is it stipulated where this land must be.
Sorry, enyam, you've misunderstood.
If the municipality has more than 5,000 inhabitants, then that connurbation has to povide the land, not the government.
So if Roma arrive in say, Toulouse, then Toulouse must provide the land, and Toulouse do not own Devil's Island or any other island.

BTW, our commune has just over 1,000, so it doesn't apply, whereas our nearest town, 'eg' where we do shopping, etc has nearly double the 5,000 criteria. But it's only a small town, in comparison to the likes of Lyon, Toulouse, etc, or even places like Poitier or Le Mans.
In comparison, Calais is nearly ten times bigger.

They now admit that allowing over 2.2 million foreigners into the Uk was a big big mistake.
That's from the artichitects off the fiasco.
Don't you agree then?
Justify your figures first. With genuine research, reports and statistics, not newspaper claptrap.

Your located on French soil, the biggest rogues in the entire eu.
Suits you fine.
:LOL: Ah so, your prejudice is based on jealousy. :LOL:

Labours admission off incompetence is not newspaper claptrap. Far from it indeed.

Why should I be jealous off the biggest scoundrels in the eu?
Your clutching at straws now fella.
So you don't agree with ed then? :LOL:

Whether I agree with Ed or not is beside the point. I asked you to justify your figures, that's numbers to you. I've even highlighted the relevant 'numbers' and the word 'figures' so you're not confused. :rolleyes:

Character is letters. Figures is numbers, in this instance. I've kept it simple by not using the plural verb. OMG I've over-complicated it even further for you now. :eek:

Your opinion of the French is your opinion, until such times as you can provide some justification for your statement, and that ought to be the subject of a new and separate thread, don't ya think?

Why?

Some numbers for you....

I do wish that you'd put you brain into gear before opening your mouth. Every time I respond, you duck the issue and come out with more imaginary and irrelevant statisitics. :rolleyes:

Yet again I will highlight exacxtly what I said, so that you can assimilate it.
So if I said, "whether I agree or not", you assume that means that I disagree. :rolleyes:
When I describe the DM's figures as claptrap, you assume I'm referring to Labour's admission of mistakes. :rolleyes:

Official figures reveal 3,000,000 (according to you) so you assume that means 5,000,000. :rolleyes:

Don't quote newspaper articles such as the DM, they're worth naff all. Especially more so, when it's merely a comparison of migrants to other countries. It's besides the point under discussion. So, if you do present DM reports, at least ensure that they are relevant. :rolleyes:

Also, don't pluck mythical figures out of the blue and challenge me to disprove them. Your mythical 2,200,000 has now increased to 3,000,000 which then magically increased to 5,000,000. Are you on some kind of fertility programe? :LOL: :LOL:

I'll repeat myself, yet again, support your claims with official or reliable sources.

Then your suggestion that you will resort to violence soon is nothing less than disgraceful.

So tell me, how does your racist and violent attitude sit with your religious beliefs?

You can't prove otherwise then.
Nuff said. :LOL:
You lefty liberalas are all the same. Full off huff and puff. :mrgreen:

Sorry, enyam, you've misunderstood.
If the municipality has more than 5,000 inhabitants, then that connurbation has to povide the land, not the government.
So if Roma arrive in say, Toulouse, then Toulouse must provide the land, and Toulouse do not own Devil's Island or any other island.

BTW, our commune has just over 1,000, so it doesn't apply, whereas our nearest town, 'eg' where we do shopping, etc has nearly double the 5,000 criteria. But it's only a small town, in comparison to the likes of Lyon, Toulouse, etc, or even places like Poitier or Le Mans.
In comparison, Calais is nearly ten times bigger.

Your commune?
You mean you got these fookers on your doorstep?
Surprised you can still post. :LOL:

Oh he's an old hippie is he? It's the drugs man, addled his brain. ;)

You can't prove otherwise then.
Nuff said. :LOL:
You lefty liberalas are all the same. Full off huff and puff. :mrgreen:

Yet again you've misunderstood. I didn't say I can't. I said why should I disprove your mythical figures. Similarly, why should I prove that there isn't a God. It's your claim, you prove that it's valid.

It's like me saying, "There really is a Father Christmas. If you can't disprove it, it must be true." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I suggest you learn some simple rules of discussion. Don't they do it at your school? :LOL: :LOL:

Your commune?
You mean you got these fookers on your doorstep?
Surprised you can still post. :LOL:

OMG. :eek:
I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
But you did just say it.

Just how desparate are you to ty and score points. Talk about barrels, scraping and bottom. I think you're underneath the barrel, looking for a bit of treasure. :LOL: :LOL:
And I really expected something a little higher from joe. He's stooping as low as you now.

The commune is a level of administrative division in the French Republic. French communes are roughly equivalent to townships or incorporated municipalities in the United States or Gemeinden in Germany. French communes have no exact equivalent in the United Kingdom, but are closest to parishes. The communes are the sixth level administrative divisions of France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communes_of_France[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think joe really knows this, but he's getting as desparate as you. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back