Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

You can't prove otherwise then.
Nuff said. :LOL:
You lefty liberalas are all the same. Full off huff and puff. :mrgreen:

Yet again you've misunderstood. I didn't say I can't. I said why should I disprove your mythical figures. Similarly, why should I prove that there isn't a God. It's your claim, you prove that it's valid.

It's like me saying, "There really is a Father Christmas. If you can't disprove it, it must be true." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I suggest you learn some simple rules of discussion. Don't they do it at your school? :LOL: :LOL:

So how many is it in your opinion?
Probably not enough eh? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Your commune?
You mean you got these fookers on your doorstep?
Surprised you can still post. :LOL:

OMG. :eek:
I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
But you did just say it.

Just how desparate are you to ty and score points. Talk about barrels, scraping and bottom. I think you're underneath the barrel, looking for a bit of treasure. :LOL: :LOL:
And I really expected something a little higher from joe. He's stooping as low as you now.

The commune is a level of administrative division in the French Republic. French communes are roughly equivalent to townships or incorporated municipalities in the United States or Gemeinden in Germany. French communes have no exact equivalent in the United Kingdom, but are closest to parishes. The communes are the sixth level administrative divisions of France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communes_of_France[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think joe really knows this, but he's getting as desparate as you. :LOL: :LOL:

If you have a 1000 gypos living in a commune that makes it a ghetto.
Stop trying to make a sh@it hole appear as something special. :LOL:
You have my sympathies though having to live with them.

So how many is it in your opinion?
Probably not enough eh? :LOL:
How many is what, Gods, Father Christmas's, immigrants.
What are you on about now.
I'm not a mind reader, and if I was I would charge you half-price. :LOL: :LOL:

If you have a 1000 gypos living in a commune that makes it a ghetto.
Stop trying to make a sh@it hole appear as something special. :LOL:
You have my sympathies though having to live with them.

So you want to trade insults, eh?
I'd look you in your eyes, even though I'd get the feeling someone else is driving, and I would probably say something like:
You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it.
or
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
(thanks to Groucho Marx)

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When the arguments lost the insults begin. :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If you ever had a bright idea it would be beginner's luck.

You've never opened your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

:LOL: :LOL:

Childish and churlish! :rolleyes:
Completely agree, but how else does one communicate with a half-wit?

You seem to get a lot of replies :LOL:
So you want to trade insults now, eh?

After thanking one poster for suggesting the insults begin after the argument is lost, accusing me of being childish and churlish, you start the insults. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Pot, kettle, black come to mind? :rolleyes:

The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

How can calling someone a half wit be an insult if that person actually is a half wit?

Surely it is just stating a fact?

It is impossible to lose an argument with you Norcs.

If the municipality has more than 5,000 inhabitants, then that connurbation has to povide the land, not the government.
So if Roma arrive in say, Toulouse, then Toulouse must provide the land, and Toulouse do not own Devil's Island or any other island.

Ahh that'll be why the French were removing Roma from the biggest conurbation in France last year then?? ( Must be a lack of land in Paris to give them ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How can calling someone a half wit be an insult if that person actually is a half wit?

Surely it is just stating a fact?

It is impossible to lose an argument with you Norcs.

You and rogue should go and get yourselves a room in the ghetto. :LOL:

Commune? ...pfft

If the municipality has more than 5,000 inhabitants, then that connurbation has to povide the land, not the government.
So if Roma arrive in say, Toulouse, then Toulouse must provide the land, and Toulouse do not own Devil's Island or any other island.

Ahh that'll be why the French were removing Roma from the biggest conurbation in France last year then?? ( Must be a lack of land in Paris to give them ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They gave them just enough compo to get on the Eurostar. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back