Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

So if you don't like migrants what the fook, are you going on about? :confused:
Immigration and it's effects on the UK you dummy. What are YOU going on about?

It's true. So now what do you have to say?
A couple of dozen Roma Gypsies aren't going to cause financial meltdown Joe.

The figures are out there Joe, Immigration is not doing the harm that the racist are claiming. You must know it's true because you believe every article you read, doncha Joey.

Why do you consider someone to be a racist if they don't want uneducated peasants sponging off our society? Whether it is one or a million it is one too many. Let them sponge on the society that raised them. Do you agree? If not - then why not?

Sponsored Links
I think RH has held his own tbh. (No I'm not in bed with him or indeed anyone here).

One of the things I have found strange is that different posters who I have seen post intelligent posts can start resorting to dumb insults. For me, that negates the good posts they make.

Joe's done it towards me, RH too, as have others... It's a shame it always gets into an inane willie-waving juvenile p1ss1ng contest.

'Carry On' General Discussion...

Big Tone - nicely put.

It's not like that Tone. If you are being a complete tool then we are within our rights to point that out. ;)

Why do you consider someone to be a racist if they don't want uneducated peasants sponging off our society?
Why do you consider someone to like the Roma simply because he has seen evidence to suggest immigration may not be as bad for the UK as some make out?

Don't forget Joey I have a good memory too. I can also pull the quotes when I need to.

You are renowned for avoiding debate by twisting and writhing and avoiding. Won't work with me boyo.

Sponsored Links
Why do you consider someone to be a racist if they don't want uneducated peasants sponging off our society?
Why do you consider someone to like the Roma simply because he has seen evidence to suggest immigration may not be as bad for the UK as some make out?

Don't forget Joey I have a good memory too. I can also pull the quotes when I need to.

You are renowned for avoiding debate by twisting and writhing and avoiding. Won't work with me boyo.

Have you had experiences of the Roma? Were they good? I've met them all over Europe and my experiences aren't good. Tell me about your experiences of the Roma and how they are making this country a better place. Educate me. Gwon, you know you want to. (he won't) :rolleyes:

Tell me about your experiences of the Roma and how they are making this country a better place. Educate me. Gwon, you know you want to. (he won't) :rolleyes:
Why would I?
T'is not me who keeps bringing up the Roma, that is your gripe Joey not mine.

You will not find a single post of mine which targets the Roma.

My argument has stemmed from an link produced by Rutger Hauer that ridicules some of the negative claims made about immigration.

You crack on with your witch hunt Joey and leave me out of it.

Why are you always making things up to bolster your arguments Joey? Shows what a poor debater you are.

Tell me about your experiences of the Roma and how they are making this country a better place. Educate me. Gwon, you know you want to. (he won't) :rolleyes:
Why would I?
T'is not me who keeps bringing up the Roma, that is your gripe Joey not mine.

You will not find a single post of mine which targets the Roma.

My argument has stemmed from an link produced by Rutger Hauer that ridicules some of the negative claims made about immigration.

You crack on with your witch hunt Joey and leave me out of it.

Why are you always making things up to bolster your arguments Joey? Shows what a poor debater you are.

In other words you've had no dealings with Roma, have no idea how they behave (1 in 3 arrested), no idea what they do on the underground etc. Out of the 80.000 that live in London 50,000 have been arrested. You need to wise up fella. When you actually have some experiences and can actually debate the subject then come back and do so. Until that time butt out. :rolleyes:

1 in 3 arrested :eek: how did the other two get away.

Who to believe on immigration. On one side we have anti-immigration think tanks and on the other, pro-immigration think tanks. We have newspapers printing the truth while others print lies. Politicians telling the.............lies.

How do I delieve the pro-immigration lot when when they massively under estimated the numbers that would come here from eastern europe despite using "Best estimates" the same best estimates they are using now that show immigrants make a positive financial contribution.

If we are allowing hundreds of thousands of immirants into the country each year because some make a positive financial contribution to the country. Where is the case for allowing in those that 3 generations later are still a cost to each and every one of us. Perhaps it's because they culturally enrich us?

I have have little trouble believing the anti-immigration lot because I've seen it, smelled it and lived with it.

And I constantly read claims that the nhs would collapse were if not for immigrants. Really? Not surprising is it when you build something based on stealing doctors and nurses from poor countries and won't pay a living wage to people who would willingly wipe the 5hite from your ar$e. The conservatives started that.

The not so great snatcher declared that training should be provided by the other guy.......................Look where that got us.

(1 in 3 arrested), Out of the 80.000 that live in London 50,000 have been arrested.

Joe, you appear to have the mathematical ability of a Clydesdale.

There's not much point in reading your conclusions, because your reasoning is so faulty.

However do you manage to play music when you can't count to three?

I now understand why you read the DM, it's the only paper that you can understand the discussion.

Who to believe on immigration. On one side we have anti-immigration think tanks and on the other, pro-immigration think tanks. We have newspapers printing the truth while others print lies. Politicians telling the.............lies.

Your mind is obviously so open................. so open that ideas fly in, straight through and out the other side.

(1 in 3 arrested), Out of the 80.000 that live in London 50,000 have been arrested.

Joe, you appear to have the mathematical ability of a Clydesdale.

There's not much point in reading your conclusions, because your reasoning is so faulty.

However do you manage to play music when you can't count to three?

I now understand why you read the DM, it's the only paper that you can understand the discussion.

That's about 60% of them arrested. More numbers for you.

Where are your numbers? OOh I forgot. Silly me.
You don't do numbers..

And while the police are dealing with these lowlifes their accomplices are out raiding your home.

I, personally, think that loads of arguments have been made for and against immigration. For me, the official reports showing that immigration has been good for UK, is sufficient.

It wasn't the initial reason that I became involved. I only became involved because I was inflamed by the racially motivated arguments that were being used, and still are, (joe, stand up and take a bow for your Roma comments). We all have cognitive biases based on our own experiences. Joe, perhaps has had a couple of experiences with Roma, and now fervently believes that all Roma are out to get him. (Tell your doctor about your fears)

When the EU proposed free movement of goods and people, it didn't mean that one has to prove one's wealth or one's skills, or one's lack of criminal record to be able to move between countries, although no doubt, some criminal record is disclosable, I'm not sure.
It means that I'm free to settle in another EU county, if I choose. As long as I do not exploit the benefits system, illegally or otherwise, then that's OK.
If some potential criminals choose to try and exploit the UK's benefits system, then the law should be applied. If the law is not applied adequately, then it gives rise to the kind of prejudice demonstrated recently on this forum, i.e. an unofficial discrimination.

Unlike some other countries, where an official discrimination was/is present, e.g. Germany and the employment of "gastarbeiter" "guestworker" who has no citizen type rights. (As typified by that programme on UK migrant workers in Germany some years ago)

Of course other prejudice was/is based on fallacious undestanding of the different cultures, black, muslim, oriental, etc.

There are a minority of all sorts, of all races, cultures, etc that do not respect the law, and these should be dealt with. But you can't reasonably tar all the members of that race, creed, culture, religion, etc, with the same brush. To do so is to fall prey to your own cognitive biases, or worse still, to fall prey to other's cognitive biases.

An attempt to ferment your cognitive biases in others is to insult their intelligence. An attempt to ferment racially motivated violence is an insult to society.

Your mind is obviously so open................. so open that ideas fly in, straight through and out the other side.

That makes me open minded surely :confused: Unlike you where the 5hit has stuck fast ;)

"For me, the official reports showing that immigration has been good for UK, is sufficient"

Linky?

What liberal pro immigration establishment did these reports come from?

Sponsored Links
Back