Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Joe, are you keen to see a blanket ban on immigration or just selectively ban the ones you don't like, I.e Romanians etc?

Are there any other people you would like to see kept out and added to the list of undesirables?

Sponsored Links
They let thousands of lowlife criminals in.
The guys who raided my home and several neighbours homes according to the police were an organised criminal gang from the continent allowed over uk borders with no checks!

Joe, are you keen to see a blanket ban on immigration or just selectively ban the ones you don't like, I.e Romanians etc?

Are there any other people you would like to see kept out and added to the list of undesirables?

If you can pay your way and look after yourself, have health insurance and are unable to claim any benefit for the first ten years then - fine. Roma or not, but if you are a lowlife pickpocket scrounger - fook off. You are not welcome here.
Have you ever met the Roma Nosey? (he hasn't). :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If you can pay your way and look after yourself, have health insurance and are unable to claim any benefit for the first ten years then - fine. Roma or not, but if you are a lowlife pickpocket scrounger - fook off. You are not welcome here.
You mean don't admit anyone looking for work then, no?

You mean don't admit anyone looking for work then, no?

If they can support themselves whilst they do so. Have you ever met the Roma Nosey? (he hasn't). :rolleyes:

Try going to Australia looking for work and see how far you get.
Are they touting for zero skilled low paid slaves like the UK are they Norcs?

Rutger Hauer has already warned you not to type until you have engaged your brain. Please listen!

So if you don't like migrants what the fook, are you going on about? :confused:

So if you don't like migrants what the fook, are you going on about? :confused:
Immigration and it's effects on the UK you dummy. What are YOU going on about?

It's true. So now what do you have to say?
A couple of dozen Roma Gypsies aren't going to cause financial meltdown Joe.

The figures are out there Joe, Immigration is not doing the harm that the racist are claiming. You must know it's true because you believe every article you read, doncha Joey.

I think RH has held his own tbh. (No I'm not in bed with him or indeed anyone here).

One of the things I have found strange is that different posters who I have seen post intelligent posts can start resorting to dumb insults. For me, that negates the good posts they make.

Joe's done it towards me, RH too, as have others... It's a shame it always gets into an inane willie-waving juvenile p1ss1ng contest.

'Carry On' General Discussion...

Sponsored Links
Back