Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

in the real world though mate. You know, that place you never visit?
Hey Joey, you know me so well - do you think I have had a privileged upbringing, middle class comfort or were my parents as poor as pi$$?

Sponsored Links
in the real world though mate. You know, that place you never visit?
Hey Joey, you know me so well - do you think I have had a privileged upbringing, middle class comfort or were my parents as poor as pi$$?

You were probably brain damaged with cheapo baby milk. You ain't in the real world now fella, that's for sure. ;)

Sponsored Links
And the solution is....?

Please allow me to answer on behalf of Nosey.

The answer to freeloaders (whether indigenous or imported) is simple.

First, we need to ask ourselves why all the dross chooses to come here rather than any other western European country.

When we have established that it is easier to claim benefits and free healthcare here than elsewhere, and that punishment for criminal activities is more lenient here than elsewhere, the next step is to change our benefits and judicial systems to fall in line with other EU countries.

In fact, if we were to go a little further in the same direction, we might find our indigenous dross choosing to emigrate to more easy-going countries.

In fact, I can't understand why Brussels hasn't already dictated to us to do that already.

Oh, wait...

If the chavs were not milking the system they would be "poor impoverished westerners" and off course you would be welcoming them into your home with open arms.
...and your point is...?
Those who are not milking the system require no criticism. :confused:

Those who are not milking the system are gaining support by fair means. :confused:

Norcs, for heavens sake get someone to read your posts back to you before you press the submit button.

Sponsored Links
Back