Intermittent switch feed to radial lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm scratching my head over this, hope some folks might be able to help...

Circuit is 4 switches:

(2 way) to (Intermediate) to (intermediate) to (2 way)

Feeds from the consumer unit are available at either the 2 way switch or at the intermediate switch

Question... Can the light radial circuit be connected to the intermediate switch?

Any diagrams to help with my head scratching?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
1691354389490.png

Last edited:
Amazing thanks

If I wanted to take the feed into the intermediate, is that possible (so I can keep all 1st floor lights on the same radial circuit)?

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
You sir are amazing.
Just rigged up a test board and works perfectly.

As I'm running a number of LEDs as opposed to ceiling rose - do these get connected in regular manner ( same as the feed to switch / 2 plate method)?

Thank you again, I spent hours trying to research this over the last few days. Very grateful for your replies!,

As I'm running a number of LEDs as opposed to ceiling rose - do these get connected in regular manner ( same as the feed to switch / 2 plate method)?
Yes. Plus any required earths which I did not draw.

Thank you again, I spent hours trying to research this over the last few days. Very grateful for your replies!,
(y)

I have just noticed I made a mistake in the diagram; running the Brown and Black continuously through the intermediate switches and forgot to erase the bits between the terminals.

Obviously you realised how it was meant to be.

I have amended them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back