Ironing

doth protest too much! anyway you shouldnt be wrrying about such things, i refer back to my former points! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
They replied (with spaces and paragraph gaps which my original query contained).
OHHHHH.... LOVE IT.... :LOL: :LOL: .The amount of money I would have paid to have been sitting with the customer services woman as she was typing your reply... :LOL: :LOL: ......Magic stuff, made my night. :LOL: :LOL:

They replied (with spaces and paragraph gaps which my original query contained).
OHHHHH.... LOVE IT.... :LOL: :LOL: .The amount of money I would have paid to have been sitting with the customer services woman as she was typing your reply... :LOL: :LOL: ......Magic stuff, made my night. :LOL: :LOL:
Well I hate those online query forms where you fill in the fields, insert paragraph spaces so it all makes sense, then when you submit it, it condenses it down into one unreadable block! WTF is the point???

Sponsored Links
Just buy loads of wife beater vests, no sleeves or collars to worry about ironing, problem solved.

Steve said:
I find at the extremities of the board, I am tugging at the plug which presents a safety issue.

When I last did any ironing - which would be in the early sixties :LOL: - there wasn't a socket anywhere near the centre of the kitchen. How did we get round this? :?: Easy; my mother plugged the thing into the overhead light socket! :idea: There was a special Y-shaped adapter up there with a switched holder for the bulb and an unswitched one for electrical appliances. It worked a treat. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edit: Please don't try this at home.

Back