Is it morally right to use children as spies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally indefensible and morally repugnant. Anyone defending these actions how would you feel your kid by accident or naivety got up in something and turning to the police for help gets abused by them. Taking advantage of their vulnerability.

Sponsored Links
Totally indefensible and morally repugnant. Anyone defending these actions how would you feel your kid by accident or naivety got up in something and turning to the police for help gets abused by them. Taking advantage of their vulnerability.

What like the children (girls) in Rotheram etc ;)

Did the Police use them to infiltrate the gangs? Glad to know if that's true.

Dunno doubt it ? but they were not believed , called porky piers & sent on there way ;) of course plod were worried about up-setting the "community"

;) swept under the carpet ?? abuse may be ? morally indefensible may be ?

Sponsored Links
Another shameful episode by the police.

yep no doubt about it & it was not just the police ;) those who constantly cry/shout racism can take some responsibility as well ;)

The police were worried afraid , concerned about accusations

The girls being working class, mainly from broken homes, children's homes etc, being much more vulnerable is part the cause. Broken Britain. Fasten up, It's about to get 10x worse soon.

The girls being working class, mainly from broken homes, children's homes etc, being much more vulnerable is part the cause. Broken Britain. Fasten up, It's about to get 10x worse soon.

10 X worse :eek: blimey u think corbyn will get in :eek:

:rolleyes: well if push comes to shove I will go to my mothers place in Austria , they are in the EU :)

Another Anti UK poster.

Probably one of Ellals buddies.

An intelligent person likes to find out both sides of an argument in order to make an informed opinion.
Well that counts you out straight away :ROFLMAO:

But I ask again...

What are those details of 'examples' you talk about that you would like to see?

You won't say will you - because you have made a fool of yourself yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back