Is it morally right to use children as spies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What are those details of 'examples' you talk about that you would like to see?

Yes when are you going to post an example of when this has actually been used.

It would be good to have feedback from somebody actually involved in the police force with a real take on it, rather than some media interpretation.

And it is apparently used 'very rarely' -what does mean in numbers.

In what sort of actual situations are we talking about? what information has been gained?

Brexiteers hate the UK

No, its Ellal and other moaning remainers on here that hate the UK.

Heres an example: Captain Black, a German that has settled in the UK and is proud of this country. What does he get on this forum.....he gets loads of abuse from the stooges that love to club together andbully anybody that fits their criteria of 'the enemy' :mrgreen:

please show "loads" of examples where he has been abused for his status as an immigrant.

Sponsored Links
notchy is getting really peed off now...

It has been asked for details about it's concerns time and time again and yet it still refuses to be forthcoming!

It has also convoluted the argument (yet again) with bizarre allegations of 'abuse' towards an anderson character, having in the past dismissed my concerns regarding a real life EU family issue...

But hey, sadly that is it's well used modus operandi...

Ignorance and the refusal to address any direct questions that it finds impossible to answer when it has been rumbled!

please show "loads" of examples where he has been abused for his status as an immigrant.

I didnt suggest anybody had been abused for their immigrant status.

Perhaps you are feeling guilty

notchy is getting really peed off now...

It has been asked for details about it's concerns time and time again and yet it still refuses to be forthcoming!

It has also convoluted the argument (yet again) with bizarre allegations of 'abuse' towards an anderson character, having in the past dismissed my concerns regarding a real life EU family issue...

But hey, sadly that is it's well used modus operandi...

Ignorance and the refusal to address any direct questions that it finds impossible to answer when it has been rumbled!

Poor old Ellal, he cant provide any actual circumstances where children have been used as spies. All he has is a bit of theory :mrgreen:

I dont know anybody called Anderson

I didnt suggest anybody had been abused for their immigrant status.

Hmm...

Heres an example: Captain Black, a German that has settled in the UK and is proud of this country. What does he get on this forum.....he gets loads of abuse from the stooges that love to club together andbully anybody that fits their criteria of 'the enemy' :mrgreen:

No doubt you'll go all 'pedantic semantic' on us whilst you squirm over this one...

Or are you going to call on 'mamma' again?

Hmm...

No doubt you'll go all 'pedantic semantic' on us whilst you squirm over this one...

Or are you going to call on 'mamma' again?

Exactly, well done for quoting what I said, Its good to hear you admit you are wrong :)

the RWRs seem to have got together with their old buddy and decided to concentrate on trolling the forum.

Perhaps it's because of their depression at seeing the country has lost faith in the Great Brexit Disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back